Sponsored

New Owner

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Hi guys, posted about a month ago asking a few questions, just agreed to buy a Bullitt today as long as it fits in my garage when the dealership take one through to my house tomorrow to finalise the deal. Should have it this week or next all going well :like: Coming from a MK3 Focus RS so it's a nice wee upgrade, that V8 and active exhaust sound amazing and the neighbours will like it more than the RS with the quiet start facility :thumbsup: Anyone here from the North of Scotland?
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
You'll love it
Well done

COLD27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Velocity Blue GT
I am north east....based on the fact your dealership is taking a car to you to test fit your garage I dont think you can be anywhere near me as that level of service is seldom seen around here :shock:

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
How north we talking?
I'm about 40 mins away from Inverness

I am north east....based on the fact your dealership is taking a car to you to test fit your garage I dont think you can be anywhere near me as that level of service is seldom seen around here :shock:
It's not Arnold Shark I'm buying from so I'm getting decent customer service, I think the fact I've bought 2 RS's and a Transit off of the same dealer helps haha

Sponsored

Count Drunkula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Green or black? Think if I bought a Bullitt, because I'm a contary sod, it'd have to be black....

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
I went for green, there was a black one in the showroom and it does look good but for me the green just edged it. Managed to get it before Boris shut the country down, no idea how the dealer preped it so quickly because when I saw it on Sunday it still had all the transport wrappings and dirt on it from transport and sitting in their compound so now I've got 3 weeks to clean it and get it set up the way I want.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
You still getting it? With all Dealerships shut down from today? I was home by lunchtime from the Ford dealer I work at after parking every Mustang they had in the showroom, and then ready to go back by around 3pm after 3 hours in the house with the wife and child :crackup:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I got a phone call from my dealer yesterday informing me they were following guidelines and that they were closing for three weeks.

WD :like:

Sponsored
OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Congrats!!! Post pics when you have it!
I have done now :like:

You still getting it? With all Dealerships shut down from today? I was home by lunchtime from the Ford dealer I work at after parking every Mustang they had in the showroom, and then ready to go back by around 3pm after 3 hours in the house with the wife and child :crackup:
Yes I got it on Tuesday morning, all registered cars due out that day were getting punted out as I guess it would be a nightmare sorting out with the DVLA, finance companies and the like another pick up day and start day for everything but anything after Tuesday wasn't allowed out, I was exceptionally lucky to get it :thumbsup:

Yeah I got a phone call from my dealer yesterday informing me they were following guidelines and that they were closing for three weeks.

WD :like:
My dealer was closing from Tuesday night, it was a lot quieter than I'd seen it before
20200324_123652.jpg
20200324_105504.jpg

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Welcome,

I see your Bullitt has an "L" code did they say what that indicated? I've seen MP codes on press vehicles, K's on the 18's/19's etc.

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Welcome,

I see your Bullitt has an "L" code did they say what that indicated? I've seen MP codes on press vehicles, K's on the 18's/19's etc.
I'm guessing it's a 2020 model year build or maybe a late 19? I didn't ask if I'm honest sorry

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I have done now :like:

Yes I got it on Tuesday morning, all registered cars due out that day were getting punted out as I guess it would be a nightmare sorting out with the DVLA, finance companies and the like another pick up day and start day for everything but anything after Tuesday wasn't allowed out, I was exceptionally lucky to get it :thumbsup:

My dealer was closing from Tuesday night, it was a lot quieter than I'd seen it before
20200324_123652.jpg
20200324_105504.jpg
Added you to the owner's registry list in the Bullitt section.
Sponsored