Sponsored

New mustang, old wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus mk2
Hi there. First post! I'm from the UK, and have wanted a mustang for pretty much forever. After many years of cars that are "like mustangs" (Ford Capris are NOT like mustangs, whatever anyone tells you), I'm going to get the opportunity to patiently wait for a year buy one for real.

It'll probably be the ecoboost because... UK. One thing I'm not overly thrilled about on the new mustangs are the wheels. They all look very... Ford Focus. What I'd very much like are some of those bullit style wheels. I found that americanmuscle.com do them in many sizes for many mustangs... but not the '15 yet. So, question. Is the wheel fitment different from the previous model, and if it is, does anyone know if there are any similar looking rims being developed?
Sponsored

leftywayn

Past Mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Without doing any research, I thinks it's safe to say the new 'stang will have countless aftermarket parts, including wheels you'd be interested in, by the time you take delivery of yours. Just be ready to pay.

Welcome to the Mustang world.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Hi there. First post! I'm from the UK, and have wanted a mustang for pretty much forever. After many years of cars that are "like mustangs" (Ford Capris are NOT like mustangs, whatever anyone tells you), I'm going to get the opportunity to patiently wait for a year buy one for real.

It'll probably be the ecoboost because... UK. One thing I'm not overly thrilled about on the new mustangs are the wheels. They all look very... Ford Focus. What I'd very much like are some of those bullit style wheels. I found that americanmuscle.com do them in many sizes for many mustangs... but not the '15 yet. So, question. Is the wheel fitment different from the previous model, and if it is, does anyone know if there are any similar looking rims being developed?
Americanmuscle.com and there are countless sites that already have the oldschool rims for the 2015
Sponsored