Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Codes were "intermittent MAF signal" and "low MAF signal", didn't write down the P codes since I was pressed for time.
Wow..... sounds awfully familiar....
Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was one of the early adopters.

I didn't have a good experience at all. Customer service was horrendously lacking. I returned the intake within 3 weeks of installing it, having issues, being told there would be a fix...then ripping it off.

Sorry for all of you who showed loyalty to PMAS.
X2 same scenario.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Any of the original guys on the first page still running this intake?

Anyone at all still running this?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

I know Brent and Tim still are....

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard

Brent possibly. Not sure of anyone else.

PMAS does have a SEMA booth setup that I saw pics of.

Sponsored

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
It's a shame PMAS wasn't more involved in this thread. They could have had a home run and made a lot of money on this. Instead they lost a lot of customers, myself included.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Im still running it. No issues

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
I'm still subscribing to this thread in hopes that PMAS will eventually get their act together and properly push and support the product. This release failed in so many ways regardless of the quality and/or functionality of the product itself.

Imo, they shot themselves in the foot by testing the unit only on a single car (correct me if not). Instead of announcing the release, they should have offered 5-10 pre-production units at say 50% off to a select group of beta-testers with various car setups to help iron out the inevitable problems of a specialty product like this intake with custom MAF.

:shrug:

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
I guess no more updates..... was exited about this intake but lack of info kept me from ordering.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
Dang thats a shame. There is one for sale, but I'm worried about the maf issues.

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Ok guys, first I'm very sorry we could not respond on this thread but we made some changes and got another patent relating to this cold air system so I could not talk about it until the patent was done.

We have completely eliminated the electronic box now. We now calibrate OEM maf sensors to work with our kit. They are included with the no tune required kit. No more Temp sensor issues and a way cleaner install.

We also modified and re-tooled a completely new intake elbow for more hood clearance. Don't worry, minor changes and it still flows the same.

We have had the kit running on a few different cars for over a month and everything is worked out and running perfectly.

I can now say the kits are back up for sale. $399 for the no tune required and $299 for the tune required.

If anyone has an older kit Please send the maf and electronic box back to us and we will replace it with the new style and calibrated sensor for free.

I will try and read all the posts in this thread but I'm a little short on time right now.

If you ever have problems getting through to the shop please message me personally [email protected]

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok guys, first I'm very sorry we could not respond on this thread but we made some changes and got another patent relating to this cold air system so I could not talk about it until the patent was done.

We have completely eliminated the electronic box now. We now calibrate OEM maf sensors to work with our kit. They are included with the no tune required kit. No more Temp sensor issues and a way cleaner install.

We also modified and re-tooled a completely new intake elbow for more hood clearance. Don't worry, minor changes and it still flows the same.

We have had the kit running on a few different cars for over a month and everything is worked out and running perfectly.

I can now say the kits are back up for sale. $399 for the no tune required and $299 for the tune required.

If anyone has an older kit Please send the maf and electronic box back to us and we will replace it with the new style and calibrated sensor for free.

I will try and read all the posts in this thread but I'm a little short on time right now.

If you ever have problems getting through to the shop please message me personally [email protected]
I'm Steven, one of the guys that was talking to you on your FB post. What is the difference in the tune/Non tune cai?
Sponsored