Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
You have a build date, contact Anthony ([email protected]) at FP and ask him for the latest status. Make sure you include the last 8 of your VIN. M550****.
@Snoopy49 i have a week he said - not a day... and I guess a week is a "target" a day is a "all systems go"... I'm being patient... what else am I gonna do?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
@Snoopy49 i have a week he said - not a day... and I guess a week is a "target" a day is a "all systems go"... I'm being patient... what else am I gonna do?
They always start with a week and then change it to a day when it gets closer to the week. At least you have the week that it is scheduled to roll off the assembly line.

Sponsored

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...you have the week that it is scheduled to roll off the assembly line.
My digging has turned up what looks like - the Handling Pack is keeping me from going from "week" to "day". It looks like the CFTP cars "get" the Handling Pack plastic bits from whatever is in stock... the base cars with the handling pack added as an option seem to be stuck like me in this "you have a week assigned - same week as other cars - but those cars now have an ETA and a DAY assigned"...

My guess is the little plasticy bits that make up the handling pack are not here from China - there's a PO out there for them - but until they are received - my "week" is juts a guess based off the expected receipt... and until they are here... I can see me going past my week and not getting a day.

Figures I'd come up with a combo in the car options - place the order the DAY the banks opened - have the order submitted as a priority 10... and be one of the last to get a day. This also fits the fact I remained in Material Hold longer than other orders as well... This is my lot in life - I cope well with it through years of experience... :curse:

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
My digging has turned up what looks like - the Handling Pack is keeping me from going from "week" to "day". It looks like the CFTP cars "get" the Handling Pack plastic bits from whatever is in stock... the base cars with the handling pack added as an option seem to be stuck like me in this "you have a week assigned - same week as other cars - but those cars now have an ETA and a DAY assigned"...

My guess is the little plasticy bits that make up the handling pack are not here from China - there's a PO out there for them - but until they are received - my "week" is juts a guess based off the expected receipt... and until they are here... I can see me going past my week and not getting a day.

Figures I'd come up with a combo in the car options - place the order the DAY the banks opened - have the order submitted as a priority 10... and be one of the last to get a day. This also fits the fact I remained in Material Hold longer than other orders as well... This is my lot in life - I cope well with it through years of experience... :curse:
You won't go from a week to a day until you are close to the build week.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Thanks to Ford, there will be no more updates.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You won't go from a week to a day until you are close to the build week.
Lots of cars in my “week” have build days and ETAs for delivery.
I mean - technically my “week” is 3 weeks away now. So - maybe I get a slot that week. Maybe I don’t. But there’s a fair number of folks in the same “week” as me who have a “day” and a delivery ETA. And it appears the delta in the builds is the Handling Pack...
That’s all I’m saying.

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I just heard back from Anthony at FP and was told my car is in the body shop. I too have the handling package so I'm not sure that's why, or at least it's not holding every car up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
It looks like someone at Ford changed their mind about requiring an order number, everything is back to normal. Thank you Ford.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
WELL then...that would seem to be the proverbial horns of a dilemma at Casa Snoop I guess. <BIG smile>
Too true, part of me was glad to see it go and part of me was glad to see it back. Such is my life.:)
Sponsored