New 2021 GT500 Orders

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
For those of you waiting for a VIN, Wednesday and Thursday are usually the days new VINs are released. Time to call your dealer and see if it is your lucky day.
Like a weekly game of dialing for dollars, you say?😊
Sponsored

Venom52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 CFTP, 23 Durango SRT 392
Just got the word mine went into production today. Anyone know if some can sneek pics of it going down the line?

Last edited:

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, PP1, Royal Crimson. 2020 Exp ST
Who knows where mine is, it's built and was supposed to be here the 7th and they keep pushing it back and back. It was scanned at the loading dock and is supposed to be on the truck this past tues, but they are still saying late next week. It's only going to Cleveland.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Who knows where mine is, it's built and was supposed to be here the 7th and they keep pushing it back and back. It was scanned at the loading dock and is supposed to be on the truck this past tues, but they are still saying late next week. It's only going to Cleveland.
Maybe it's at the dealership and they're doing the PDI on it.

dsc_0468-2.jpg

Sponsored

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
CFTP on the way to someone this morning on I-85 South in the Newnan, GA area.
AC302F2E-7AEB-47A3-822F-BA541673D285.jpeg

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine still isn't here, was scanned on the loading ramp a week ago yesturday. Yesturday was supposed to have been the updated delivery date. 😕

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Mine still isn't here, was scanned on the loading ramp a week ago yesturday. Yesturday was supposed to have been the updated delivery date. 😕
Is it still sitting at the plant?

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it still sitting at the plant?
Idk, I talked to Ford last week and it had a shipper and was scanned at the loading dock. It's only going to cleveland so road time is only 3 or 4 hours. So maybe it's on the ramp waiting on a truck?

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Mine has been "in Production" since the 6th but I got word last week it was off the line and moved to Striping. Base Antimatter w/ White Stripes :)

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Mines waiting to be shipped….built today. Thanks @Snoopy49

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mines waiting to be shipped….built today. Thanks @Snoopy49
At this rate you'll have yours before I get mine. Today was supposed to be the day and the day has came and went and nothing. Ford is no help, neither is the dealer. Supposedly once Ford releases it to the shipper they can no longer track it. So, the dealer says it's still at Flat Rock, and Ford said it was scanned on the loading ramp and released to the shipper. Blah, just had to gripe.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Supposedly once Ford releases it to the shipper they can no longer track it. So, the dealer says it's still at Flat Rock, and Ford said it was scanned on the loading ramp and released to the shipper. Blah, just had to gripe.
When Ford releases the car for shipment, the status changes from In Production-Produced to Awaiting Shipment-Released, once the shipper accepts the car for shipment, the status changes to Awaiting Shipment-Received.
Once the car has been shipped rail or convoy, the status will change to In Transit- Shipped Rail or Convoy. FP or your dealer can track the cars shipped by rail and give you a location. Your dealer should be able to track the cars sent to him by convoy, he just needs to have the trucking companies phone number or be registered with that company for update e-mails. FP cannot track convoy shipments.

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When Ford releases the car for shipment, the status changes from In Production-Produced to Awaiting Shipment-Released, once the shipper accepts the car for shipment, the status changes to Awaiting Shipment-Received.
Once the car has been shipped rail or convoy, the status will change to In Transit- Shipped Rail or Convoy. FP or your dealer can track the cars shipped by rail and give you a location. Your dealer should be able to track the cars sent to him by convoy, he just needs to have the trucking companies phone number or be registered with that company for update e-mails. FP cannot track convoy shipments.
Thanks Snoopy, it showed N/A this morning so my guess is that it's still at Flat Rock and hasn't went anywhere cause it's never said awaiting shipment. I know there's a lack of drivers and what not but this car has been built for over a month and was supposed to be here the 7th. They just keep pushing the delivery back. Heck I'd pay to have a shipper get it and take to the dealer but they won't do that either. Sad thing is that it's on got to go about 3hrs from the factory. Guess I'll wait some more.
Sponsored