OP

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Prolly not "mineral" spots then eh?... Camera n cops approved...
They're mineral spots, he could have dumped a bunch of sand in the hose prior to turning it on though, I can't imagine water coming from the hose being that dirty.

People are freaking weird. I rent the upstairs (3 rooms) to individuals.

This guy was like a best friend to me for almost a full year. We cooked, drank, traveled on jaunts to Nevada and Wyoming to gamble and one day he snapped...No homo shit in case someone might think it funny to infer it.

I truly think this guys is just a guy that has to have an enemy and when the other roomie moved out of the room across from him it had to be me. I also think that ironically his jealousy of my mustang is what helped put me in the bad guy column in his head, that and he lusted after a girl I dated but didn't want to get serious with.

*Sigh*
Sponsored

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
So, I would talk to her first, and buy a notebook and document it. I would set up a dash cam that shows her actually spraying your car. I would send her a bill each and every time she sprayed your car, and you had to have it detailed. If she does not pay the bills, small claims court will probably side with you, and she will be out some coin.

OR, get a car cover and send her the bill....

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
My Bad .....

Good responses here.

Regarding the exhaust. It is admittedly too loud on startup. Can't control that. I'm respectful returning to the house, no more than 2500 on the rpm.

Little more info on my neighbor.She's almost 64, I've watched and washed her dogs, mowed her lawn and fixed her shower and cleaned her gutters. She's eaten food at my house on more than one occasion.

I thought she was just being dense because she is a bit dingy but...

I just found out the crazy old duffer I evicted because he's borderline multiple personality disorder is living there. This is probably his doing.
No watering or fertilizing that lawn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Just to clarify, she's not using auto sprinklers, she is doing it manually.
Go talk to her and show her all the spots on your car and explain how much work it's going to take to get it back to normal. There is no reason she should be manually positioning a sprinkler to spew all over your driveway.

Maybe ask her if you could show her how to setup the sprinkler in that location so it's not all over your driveway.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Good responses here.

Regarding the exhaust. It is admittedly too loud on startup. Can't control that. I'm respectful returning to the house, no more than 2500 on the rpm.

Little more info on my neighbor.She's almost 64, I've watched and washed her dogs, mowed her lawn and fixed her shower and cleaned her gutters. She's eaten food at my house on more than one occasion.

I thought she was just being dense because she is a bit dingy but...

I just found out the crazy old duffer I evicted because he's borderline multiple personality disorder is living there. This is probably his doing.
This just turned into a soap opera ... :doh: :D

If she's somewhat a "friend", then have a talk with her about it and figure out why it's happening and if it's the dude that snapped that's actually doing it. I'd talk to him too, and flat out tell him if he'd going it you're going to sue his ass in small claims court for damage and cost to restore the paint/detailing, etc.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Lawyer up.™
Yeah, I'm sure Nick Riviera is just dying to take on this great case!:thumbsup:

Typical neighbor problems. You're the young punk with the loud car, she's the old crabby neighbor.
Deal with it and get on with life.

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
Have the police come over and warn her. I would be pissed too.
Unless its a really boring day, I know my local police would not be bothered over a water spray crossing over the property line complaint. :shrug:

Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
OMG Lol. Cops will think you are the biggest pu$$y ever for not working this out like a real man. Cops deal with psycho homeless people assaulting each other and real crime.

You pissed her off, she has the upper hand, she might be a psycho, be a man and fix your screw up.

Cameras and calling cops... Seriously? Gonna spend $3k on an injunction? Judge is gonna think you are an immature wussy. Man up is going to be least painful.

Shes probably posting up on her knitting forum about how annoying you are and her knitting forum friends are suggesting bananas in the tailpipe and egging your car or nails on the driveway.
If you read it I said to tell her to quit..if she doesnt then yes the cops are appropriate since beating the crap out of an old lady is frowned upon around here but maybe the laws are different in Texas...

I dont understand people who play nice when someone damages your property on purpose. Would be entirely different if it was an accident.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT

Typical neighbor problems. You're the young punk with the loud car, she's the old crabby neighbor.
I am glad I live in a neighbor with loud cars and bikes so we all have some kind of mutual respect.
As long as you are not just sitting there and rev the engine, a couple seconds of loud exhaust doesn't hurt anyone.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Communities

That's why there are communities for seniors - to avoid these kind of things. ;)

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Talk to your neighbor and see if anything can be done. If they are nasty about it, turn on you "uncontrolled" sprinklers in the middle of the night and let them get a dose of sprinkles.
Sponsored