• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Need helping finding this coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HETPE3B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony
Got the coin. Looks very nice!
Sponsored

Crais

I call it Vera
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 DIB GT Premium PP
Mine arrived today. The photos don't do them justice.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Got mine yesterday. Awesome. Very nice work.

Had ordered 2. One for display and one to keep in car. Had to order another cause I wanna display both sides in my display case. Lol. Damn.

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Got mine yesterday! - verY , veRY , vERY , VERY Nice! I was impressed with the quality. I might need to order more! (same reason as SVTFreak)

Sponsored

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Got mine yesterday. Awesome. Very nice work.

Had ordered 2. One for display and one to keep in car. Had to order another cause I wanna display both sides in my display case. Lol. Damn.
And you ordered more, lol...

Got mine yesterday! - verY , veRY , vERY , VERY Nice! I was impressed with the quality. I might need to order more! (same reason as SVTFreak)
Thanks to all for the compliments. I'm working on starting my own business selling these and items like it for the military. I've been doing it unofficially for about six months and it's been going pretty good.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Got mine today ... very nice! Not to sound too picky, but did notice some of the black didn't fill in completely on the R and S in the "50 YEARS" on the back. Was going to touch it up, but the whole coin has a clear coat over it (which is a nice touch), but couldn't do the touch-up.

Last edited:

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
Mine haven't shown up yet dangit! Did you ship all the orange ones? Lol

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Got mine today ... very nice! Not to sound too picky, but did notice some of the black didn't fill in completely on the R and S in the "50 YEARS" on the back. Was going to touch it up, but the whole coin has a clear coat over it (which is a nice touch), but couldn't do the touch-up.
Glad they made it, sorry about the black spots. If I place a new order I'm happy to ship you a new one. These are hand painted so sometimes they make mistakes.

Mine haven't shown up yet dangit! Did you ship all the orange ones? Lol
All coins that were paid for shipped. PM me with your real name and I'll double check paypal and my USPS tracker to ensure yours shipped.

My CO showed up today!
Awesome! The Orange turned out great didn't they!

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Glad they made it, sorry about the black spots. If I place a new order I'm happy to ship you a new one. These are hand painted so sometimes they make mistakes.
I would have never guessed they were hand painted ... that's wild. But yeah, if you would do that I would really appreciate it. :thumbsup: PM me if you need any info, etc.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium