• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Need helping finding this coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Got mine ! thanks
Sponsored

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Nothing for me either, stupid no mail on Sundays...
Folks who ordered a silver coin haven't shipped yet.......they arrived separately and late. My tracker shows you ordered a black though.....should be there NLT Monday is my guess. Mailed out on Wed/Thurs I believe.

The remainder of the coins they need to be shipped (which is only like 9 people, since they had a silver coin in their order) will ship out on Monday morning.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Wish someone would post a photo or two of the finished product!

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
The following members (the last of the bunch) coins are packaged, labeled and ready to ship on Monday morning. Thanks for your patience on those waiting for the silver coins (or for my overseas customers) or for the repeat orders from a couple of you.

RalphHood3
SC_SPORT_PILOT
Asharus
BLACK ONE
Brownw01
Boilator
ETCH
KGStang
Paulo1984
STARK
scoobydoonut

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Got mine yesterday too. Man, you did good on these. They look great!

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
They look awesome, can't wait to receive mine :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.