• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Need helping finding this coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
[FONT=&quot]UPDATE:[/FONT]
Guys,
COINS ARE IN AND BEING MAILED. THERE ARE ONLY LIMITED NUMBERS LEFT. BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER PLEASE PM TOYSTRY FIRST.

[FONT=&quot]I recently saw a member post a picture of a coin that someone gave him which made me immediately want to get one - (please note the two pictures below as reference).

A member on this forum (TOYSTRY) sent me a PM last week and volunteered to make us a coin similar to the one pictured at a GROUP BUY rate of $15 each (w/free shipping).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is the original picture I saw that made me want the coin:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is the link to TOYSTRY’s final design and paypal information for those interested.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=691913&postcount=248[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ok everyone, the order has been placed and as promised, here is the payment information. Please be sure to read the details very closely to ensure a smooth transaction.

1. Login into www.paypal.com (you must have an active paypal account)
2. Select Pay or Send Money (ensure you select "Send Money To FRIENDS Or FAMILY" option)
3. Insert email address (cut and paste): [email protected]
4. Coins are $15 each x however many coins you want
5. Include the following information below in Notes section:

- Your Screen Name (since I dont know you real names used in Paypal)
- Your First/Last Name and Full Mailing Address
- The Quantity and Color of the coin you're purchasing

EXAMPLE:

- TOYSTRY
- 123 MUSTANG ST, City, State, Zip Code
- 2 Deep Impact Blue

Once you've sent your payment, please PM me stating you've paid so that I can verify payment (please make sure to include your real name in the PM) so that I can mark you off as paid.

Coins "should" ship no later than 31 August. In the event of a delay, I will post any delays here on the open forum.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please contact TOYSTRY, not me, if you have questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Sponsored

Last edited:

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice coin, it looks like a challenge coin that might be able purchase from a company that makes these coins. Google challenge coins company. But not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
already did. instead of making a custom order i was looking for a place that had them made already

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Bump

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
Subscribed. I want one!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
still looking???

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been looking online as well, no luck. Is there someone on the forum that works for ford that could find this out for us?

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
If anyone knows of a Ford Rep that might know. if not, i can always make an order at a coin maker. just wondering what the minimum order would be to make it worth the cost. if i was going to go that route, i might order the color of the mustangs, the colors ford offers. that way the person being given the coin would have the same color as their car.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Ford employee here - I've never seen a coin like that.

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well ruby red is from california, so we can start the search there. Anyone know what city he's in? What ford dealers are there? We could prolly email them the photo and see if anyone's seen that coin?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Cool coin
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.