Need help with buying new 2019 Mustang GT Premium

gregsdart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt a10 pp1 301 base
I’m interested in purchasing a brand new 2019 Mustang GT premium with performance package,401A package and auto transmission. I went in to this one Ford Dealer and they had one with pretty much everything I want plus more. However MSRP was around 52K. They said that’s the best that they can do and with everything rolled in, out the door price was 59K. I’m interested in this vehicle I seen at this other dealer.
Here is the link.
https://www.losangelesford.com/inve...8CF0K5202448/2019-Ford-Mustang-North-Hills-Ca

What is a good number that I can offer on this car? I’m in LA so tax is a bit of a bummer.
I flew from MPLS to Vegas to get a mustang gt years ago. Don't be afraid to go out of your way to get what you want!! I also just bought a new 19 GT pp a10 for 7100 UNDER msrp.
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Look here, and see what prices should be. Keep in mind, that you have to add $1,794.00 to the "WOW" price to get to the real price they sell for. But then you'll have an idea on what you should spend.

https://www.koonsfordfallschurch.com/all-inventory/index.htm?model=Mustang

And here's a specific example;

401A, PP1, 10SPD, Active Exhaust, B&O stereo. MSRP of $50,030.00 You can buy it for $44,071.00 plus taxes & plates/title, or about $5,959.00 off MSRP.

https://www.koonsfordfallschurch.co...-Mustang-2a6a422f0a0e0a1736884580c3ed0ea6.htm

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I flew from MPLS to Vegas to get a mustang gt years ago. Don't be afraid to go out of your way to get what you want!! I also just bought a new 19 GT pp a10 for 7100 UNDER msrp.
Like you I got my Roush for $10k under and got my supercharger and xpipe for about $2k under. If I weren't so picky I could have probably done better. You just have to shop, be patient, and be prepared to travel if need be. I would never pay MSRP for a new car.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
59k OTD is not a good price.

keep shopping.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
59k OTD is not a good price.

keep shopping.
Nalley is 10 minutes from me.i bought my Shelby from them.i got my gt. In,may and they had a red vert for 6k under msrp.i had a red car so passed
Bought a ruby red vert from Angela krause for 4k under.sticker was 56.traded my 14 shelby.david was my sales guy there.nalley is a big time Shelby guy,and they will deal.i drove the red gt car at nalley,and it was pristene.if you just want me to look at it at nalley for dings etc,let me know.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lo Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Take me home
Vehicle(s)
86 GT, red; 88 LX 5.0, black; 95 GT black; 99 Cobra with mods (still own); ‘16 GT, PP, manual, Ruby, drivetrain vibration!; Traded for ‘19 GT, A10, velocity blue, love it.
It would definitely help if you can see and drive the car before you buy it.

OP
OP

Jayy24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
HONDA
I actually keep getting calls from them and telling me 54K out the door. I still feel that is way too much. I was going to tell them 45k out the door or is that too low? MSRP is around 49k with rebates.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Again, at $52K, invoice is about $2,700 less and holdback is $1,500 less. Then rebates. Now if dealer has had cars on the lot long, plus its end of year, they might go lower. Not as much markup in these cars as you would think. Good luck!

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I actually keep getting calls from them and telling me 54K out the door. I still feel that is way too much. I was going to tell them 45k out the door or is that too low? MSRP is around 49k with rebates.
Is that nalley.thays way too high.ypu should get 4k off msrp at least

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Post the sticker

Sponsored

Lo Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Take me home
Vehicle(s)
86 GT, red; 88 LX 5.0, black; 95 GT black; 99 Cobra with mods (still own); ‘16 GT, PP, manual, Ruby, drivetrain vibration!; Traded for ‘19 GT, A10, velocity blue, love it.
Sounds exactly like my car, MSRP a little over 52K. If you can get it out the door for 50K, as I did, you have done pretty well and that is reasonable. I got X-plan though, and you may have to do the same. They won't go much lower than X plan.

CA is going to stick it in you and break it off, then beat you over the head with the rest of it, on taxes. Just be ready.

Lo Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Take me home
Vehicle(s)
50K - year end, incentives, and a miracle Might get you to that or a little bit lower without X plan. X plan will get you there. Maybe get out of the city and go somewhere else to get your car. Like Georgia or something. Those Galpin people are assholes. And their service department is crap. Total idiotic numb nuts.

Anyway, When I was shopping, I had been there twice, and they actually called me and said to please not argue with them on price anymore because I was getting a really good deal. F them, After that I went and purchased elsewhere.

Last edited:

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
50K - year end, incentives, and a miracle Might get you to that or a little bit lower without X plan. X plan will get you there. Maybe get out of the city and go somewhere else to get your car. Like Georgia or something. Those Galpin people are assholes. And their service department is crap. Total idiotic numb nuts.

Anyway, When I was shopping, I had been there twice, and they actually called me and said to please not argue with them on price anymore because I was getting a really good deal. F them, After that I went and purchased elsewhere.
Nalley has lo

Nalley has lots of gts near your price range.heres link

https://www.nalleyford.com/all-inve..._SEARCH&dl.isModal=&dl.params=&dl.widgetName=

Arcadia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Velocity Blue
I’m interested in purchasing a brand new 2019 Mustang GT premium with performance package,401A package and auto transmission. I went in to this one Ford Dealer and they had one with pretty much everything I want plus more. However MSRP was around 52K. They said that’s the best that they can do and with everything rolled in, out the door price was 59K. I’m interested in this vehicle I seen at this other dealer.
Here is the link.
https://www.losangelesford.com/inve...8CF0K5202448/2019-Ford-Mustang-North-Hills-Ca

What is a good number that I can offer on this car? I’m in LA so tax is a bit of a bummer.
I got got $7700 off the same car as you. When I went to sign the papers the OTD price was much higher than expected as the dealer added Premium Service Contract, Extended Warranty, Theft Tracking System, Tire and Wheel Warranty, Dent repair Warranty, and one I can not remember. Total of add on’s was $8K. Taking those off brought back to the expected number. So might want to ask for everything the number they are giving you includes.
Sponsored