Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
So I’m about to pull the trigger on quite a few suspension parts for my 19 PP1:
  • Ford Performance Track Shocks & Struts
  • Eibach Sportline springs and sway bars
  • Maximum Motorsports camber plates
  • Steeda rear subframe alignment kit
  • Steeda billet rear shock mounts
I want to make sure I can get as close to an OEM alignment as possible. Is there any other parts I would need that aren’t listed above?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
If you go with the Sportlines be aware that you be changing the geometry of the suspension which will need to be corrected. You will also need the Steeda Bump Steer kit which will be adjusted during your four wheel alignment. The only other thing I can add is with those springs you may not want to do the swaybars, it may be a waste of money. My Mustang handles like a slot car with my set up and I'm on OEM swaybars. See my sig for my upgrades.

OP
OP
BVLCK_S550

BVLCK_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Okay I see what you’re saying!

Definitely will add the bump steer kit to the list. I’m on the fence between vertical links and toe links now. I know I could just go ahead and buy both but I’m already about to throw so much $$$ into this suspension setup. (at least I’m attempting to do all the installation myself) Are some adjustable toe links needed to get the rear alignment where it needs to be?
If you go with the Sportlines be aware that you be changing the geometry of the suspension which will need to be corrected. You will also need the Steeda Bump Steer kit which will be adjusted during your four wheel alignment. The only other thing I can add is with those springs you may not want to do the swaybars, it may be a waste of money. My Mustang handles like a slot car with my set up and I'm on OEM swaybars. See my sig for my upgrades.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
As you have a PP1, aftermarket toe links are only adding ease of adjustability (no performance or alignment benefit) :like:

WD :like:

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
I'd say skip the rear billet mounts, not needed.

Sponsored

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
So I’m about to pull the trigger on quite a few suspension parts for my 19 PP1:
  • Ford Performance Track Shocks & Struts
  • Eibach Sportline springs and sway bars
  • Maximum Motorsports camber plates
  • Steeda rear subframe alignment kit
  • Steeda billet rear shock mounts
I want to make sure I can get as close to an OEM alignment as possible. Is there any other parts I would need that aren’t listed above?

Thanks!
It’s good to see you are doing the irs alignment, but the #1 suspension upgrade to mine was the steeda irs brace, it really ties the chassis and unibody together, there is a lot of slop there and springs, shocks and struts do not correct that sloppy rear end.

OP
OP
BVLCK_S550

BVLCK_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
It’s good to see you are doing the irs alignment, but the #1 suspension upgrade to mine was the steeda irs brace, it really ties the chassis and unibody together, there is a lot of slop there and springs, shocks and struts do not correct that sloppy rear end.
I should have mentioned before that I already have steeda irs braces and the 2 point k-member brace!

OP
OP
BVLCK_S550

BVLCK_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'd say skip the rear billet mounts, not needed.
Only reason I was considering it was because of the amount of drop from the sportline springs and the more aggressive shocks. I figured it’d be a necessary precaution. This car isn’t my daily driver but I tend to drive it hard whenever I do get it out!
Sponsored