OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
WOW! Looks even better then I imagined it would. You definitely have that thing dialed. Any comments on the handling performance/everyday ride quality compared to the PP Stut/Pro-Kit setup? Incredible work!
I haven't had a chance to push the car yet, but around town it feels better than the the pp/prokit combo. I adjusted the front struts to 20 clicks and the back to 25 this weekend. It helped firm things up quiet a bit. The factory setting was a little to soft. It actual felt very close to the pp/prokit combo though. I do have to deal with some un even camber. The diver side is currently sitting at 0 and the passenger side is at -3. I need to get this addressed. The alignment shop I went to this weekend didn't want to touch the camber plates. Overall, though I'm very happy with the kit. It's made me a believer in performance air systems for sure.

The only downside to the kit is the V2 controller. It's kind of buggy. It sometimes take two or three pushes to get the preset to work 100%. This seems to be a thing with the V2. I've had a couple other owners complain about the same thing. Not a huge deal, but a little disappointing when you factor in the total price of the kit.

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
I haven't had a chance to push the car yet, but around town it feels better than the the pp/prokit combo. I adjusted the front struts to 20 clicks and the back to 25 this weekend. It helped firm things up quiet a bit. The factory setting was a little to soft. It actual felt very close to the pp/prokit combo though. I do have to deal with some un even camber. The diver side is currently sitting at 0 and the passenger side is at -3. I need to get this addressed. The alignment shop I went to this weekend didn't want to touch the camber plates. Overall, though I'm very happy with the kit. It's made me a believer in performance air systems for sure.

The only downside to the kit is the V2 controller. It's kind of buggy. It sometimes take two or three pushes to get the preset to work 100%. This seems to be a thing with the V2. I've had a couple other owners complain about the same thing. Not a huge deal, but a little disappointing when you factor in the total price of the kit.
Good info! Accuair HQ is located in my area and a bunch of my friends work/have worked there, so needless to say everyone around here runs that management system. Cool to get some feedback on what AirLift has to offer! If you every get fed up with the Digital V2 controller let me know and I can put you in touch with the right people ;)

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Good info! Accuair HQ is located in my area and a bunch of my friends work/have worked there, so needless to say everyone around here runs that management system. Cool to get some feedback on what AirLift has to offer! If you every get fed up with the Digital V2 controller let me know and I can put you in touch with the right people ;)
Trying to curb my spending a little. But Ill let you know if I decide to change things up.

Sponsored

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Finally got around to installing my SpaceCitySpy Carbon Fiber mirror covers.
Finished and fit was great. They're held on with super thin 3m tape.
Here's some close up photos.
Whoa, that twill pattern comes through vividly. Great shots as always.

Your new suspension really has me thinking, and I just installed the steeda springs! :p
I assume you got an alignment after the install - did you have them adjust it for your dd height?

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Whoa, that twill pattern comes through vividly. Great shots as always.

Your new suspension really has me thinking, and I just installed the steeda springs! :p
I assume you got an alignment after the install - did you have them adjust it for your dd height?
Its very nice being able to adjust up and down. I had to use it this weekend to get out of a very steep driveway. Also the performance is great. The 30 way adjustable shocks and struts are nice.

Yes, I got an alignment. Honestly my "ride height" is set as the same as the prokit set up. I need to go get a better alignment to tackle some camber issues. Firestone didn't feel comfortable playing with the camber plates.

The mirrors look great. The weave and finish are both top notch. Very happy with them.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Nathan, I absolutely love your car. Looks awesome. I just saw the Carbon Fiber mirror covers and have been thinking of getting some for my silver GT as well. Do you have any pictures that are not a close-up? Just wondering what the "overall" look is like.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Never mind. I just saw some other photos of the CF mirrors on your Instagram page. I love it!

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Love the stickers. Are those available somewhere or are they an exclusive thing?

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
LOL I love it... "Nothing to see here" That shot is absolutely gorgeous!! Your car is just badass looking. Damn!:headbang: