Sponsored

Boston23's Ingot Silver GT Journal

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Awesome progress. Lots of stuff I would like to do to my Ingot GT. You wasted no time!!

What part of S.C. are you from? I grew up in Myrtle Beach.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Awesome progress. Lots of stuff I would like to do to my Ingot GT. You wasted no time!!

What part of S.C. are you from? I grew up in Myrtle Beach.
Thanks. It’s still a work in progress but I’m overall happy with the car. I’m up in Lake Wylie. I took a job in Charlotte and my wife and I moved from Fort Lauderdale 4 years ago.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks. It’s still a work in progress but I’m overall happy with the car. I’m up in Lake Wylie. I took a job in Charlotte and my wife and I moved from Fort Lauderdale 4 years ago.
Yeah, I would be tremendously happy. I have exhaust only at this point. I’m trying to not fall into the mod trap because it has under 20k mileage and I’ve had it about a year. I have a short list of things I want to do though.

Nice, Charlotte is a good place. I have friends in Great Falls and Rock Hill.. Rock Hill is probably close to Wylie.

I actually moved to Pompano Beach a little over 2 years ago. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss S.C. I love the weather, outdoor activities, ease of access for traveling here but can’t stand the crowding and complete lack of respect for life in general here.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP / 2016 F150 Lariat / 2018 Jeep Rubicon
Redline Goods perforated leather knee pad covers.
31EDC512-4F83-4439-B715-FE84F48A87D1.jpeg
Those look nice. How close is the stitching color to the factory seats? And what color stitching did you choose?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Those look nice. How close is the stitching color to the factory seats? And what color stitching did you choose?
Thanks. It’s their silver stitching and it’s a great match for the OEM Premium interior. I was tempted to go with one of the greys but Redline rep responded back in an email and advised silver is the match.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
It’s been a while since I posted but little man has taken an interest in the garage and the car and it is a cool place to hang out for a 3 yr old. Trying to inspire a new generation of enthusiasts.

IMG_6177.jpeg

IMG_6171.jpeg

IMG_6206.jpeg
Sponsored