MY18 when do you expect delivery?

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Ahhh, just like the old days. Takes you back. At least they're not under three feet of snow like they were in 2016.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
So I have an update! My dealer called me today and told me my car is on the Atlantic Sun due to arrive in Liverpool on June 7th. I can't track my car, but I can track the Atlantic Sun. I just did. It left Baltimore a couple of days ago and has stopped at Portsmouth, Virginia, to pick up more cargo before heading across the Atlantic to the UK. (Portsmouth is the civilian port next to the huge US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia.)

So now I can track the Atlantic Sun on its way to Liverpool. Then it has to be offloaded and transported to my dealer in Portsmouth, Hants.

Things are looking up!

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So I have an update! My dealer called me today and told me my car is on the Atlantic Sun due to arrive in Liverpool on June 7th. I can't track my car, but I can track the Atlantic Sun. I just did. It left Baltimore a couple of days ago and has stopped at Portsmouth, Virginia, to pick up more cargo before heading across the Atlantic to the UK. (Portsmouth is the civilian port next to the huge US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia.)

So now I can track the Atlantic Sun on its way to Liverpool. Then it has to be offloaded and transported to my dealer in Portsmouth, Hants.

Things are looking up!
Liverpool? I thought they all went to Zeebrugge then offloaded in Southampton? Apologies if things have changed! I'm just curious :)

Parko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I guess your car is on the Atlantic Sun too.
I hope so! The wait is killing me!

Although the dealer told me it left on 23rd May, different boat maybe?

Edit:- I think mine may be on the Atlantic Sail ETA into Liverpool 31st May.

Last edited: