Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
That's a bummer. When did you order?
Have you got the VIN yet?
I ordered in November, but changed the colour on 3rd December. I got my VIN exactly four weeks ago on the 22nd Feb, so I've refreshed Vin.maniacs roughly 28000 times since then, but still nothing. :rant:
Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
This one is at Furrows in Telford if anyone’s interested.. ask for Ben and tell him Enoch sent you..:D

10 speed auto with recaros and custom pack 4:headbang:

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
I ordered in November, but changed the colour on 3rd December. I got my VIN exactly four weeks ago on the 22nd Feb, so I've refreshed Vin.maniacs roughly 28000 times since then, but still nothing. :rant:
I ordered mine on 6th December and got my VIN on 20th February. I checked several times every day hoping for the window sticker, that finally appeared on 16th March.
Mines a convertible, - no Recaro's, no Magneride, no Spoiler. I hear any of those can hold up the order.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yeah id take an M3 or the Hyundai N series. The KIA does not have a niche it's the same formula as numerous other so called performance cara.

Last edited:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The Kia Stinger was on Top Gear on Sunday. The team did not like it. Rubbish in fact.
Rory also didn't like the S550 when he drove it. So I'd take what he says with a mountain of salt ;) . There's a reason they're selling them by the bucket load at ÂŁ40k/$50k. I'd happily recommend one over an Audi with zero regret doing so and, again, I'd think twice before challenging one.

Mustang is obviously why we're all here though. :cheers: I just want my car, dammit! But it's a September delivery at minimum! :(

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Rory also didn't like the S550 when he drove it. So I'd take what he says with a mountain of salt ;) . There's a reason they're selling them by the bucket load at ÂŁ40k/$50k. I'd happily recommend one over an Audi with zero regret doing so and, again, I'd think twice before challenging one.

Mustang is obviously why we're all here though. :cheers: I just want my car, dammit! But it's a September delivery at minimum! :(
I don't like steak. Doesn't make it shit to everyone :)!

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
I ordered mine on 6th December and got my VIN on 20th February. I checked several times every day hoping for the window sticker, that finally appeared on 16th March.
Mines a convertible, - no Recaro's, no Magneride, no Spoiler. I hear any of those can hold up the order.
Maybe it's the Magneride then. I see other people are getting theirs already though, even with it optioned. :paddle:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Maybe it's the Magneride then. I see other people are getting theirs already though, even with it optioned. :paddle:
To be honest there does not seem any rhyme or reason to how orders are fulfilled by Ford, I was speaking to a dealer the other day and they said they ordered two identical Mustang one day apart from each other one has already been delivered, the other will not be delivered until May :crazy:

Balbir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 crimson expected soon
Quick question, and apologies if it has already been mentioned elsewhere, but for those who’ve had their my2018 cars is the underseal issue still a point to check ?

Cheers

Bal

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
sometimes they forget/lose orders.

my dealer submitted it to ford on 23rd oct 2015 by August 2016 still not heard anything turned out ford hadn't registered it into the build queue and lost the order so it had to be resubmitted and then ford put it as a priority build and I finally received it on 3rd oct 2016.

hound your dealer!

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
sometimes they forget/lose orders.

my dealer submitted it to ford on 23rd oct 2015 by August 2016 still not heard anything turned out ford hadn't registered it into the build queue and lost the order so it had to be resubmitted and then ford put it as a priority build and I finally received it on 3rd oct 2016.

hound your dealer!
Thanks Hinch, I'll give the dealer a poke. I do have my VIN though, and it shows up on ETIS, so hopefully it's just "normal" weird from Ford :ford:
Sponsored