RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Sorry about not posting picture. Been busy Track Attacks wow!!

F6EEC8B1-3FF1-4B65-B8EE-D37B4171041B.jpeg
Sir.
If I may.
Who's louvers are those "brand" and do you have a part number and a retailer /vendor that sells them.
Thank you.
Nice car.
Also did you have to tweak them to get them to fit that good. I ask as I would be having them painted to match the charcoal metallic that the mirror caps/rear spoiler/wheels are painted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2021 Mach 1 Chassis #4532
Vehicle Showcase
Sir.
If I may.
Who's louvers are those "brand" and do you have a part number and a retailer /vendor that sells them.
Thank you.
Nice car.
Also did you have to tweak them to get them to fit that good. I ask as I would be having them painted to match the charcoal metallic that the mirror caps/rear spoiler/wheels are painted.
CJ Pony parts order from them. Didn't paint them open box and put them on.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Is it the metal ones or the ABS ones. Hard to tell on phone.
Thanks

louvers1.jpg
Pretty sure they are the Aluminum louvers. Just look at the bottom of the louvers in each of the pictures and you can see which two are alike.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
so were the women dressed in era-fashion there for the promo or were they part of the stampede and decided to dress that way.... i think it looks cool. era-specific fashion for the years...
looked like a good event. i streamed live...
one question since you were there, what was the honest reaction to the crowd when it was introduced? you couldnt get a feel on the stream...it was kinda "muted". it seemed that the host was "egging" on more cheer bc they didnt get what they were expecting.

sorry no matter how much i look at the 2024 interior it will not grow on me. i stare at 3 big computers all day, i dont want 2 more to and from work while driving....
just my $0.02

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
one question since you were there, what was the honest reaction to the crowd when it was introduced? you couldnt get a feel on the stream...it was kinda "muted". it seemed that the host was "egging" on more cheer bc they didnt get what they were expecting.
Yep, me too, I got the impression the crowd weren't that much impressed. Or the plaza is too big and Ford were hoping for bigger audience, but definitely the crowd sounded distant and disconnected from the event.

OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
so were the women dressed in era-fashion there for the promo or were they part of the stampede and decided to dress that way.... i think it looks cool. era-specific fashion for the years...
looked like a good event. i streamed live...

sorry no matter how much i look at the 2024 interior it will not grow on me. i stare at 3 big computers all day, i dont want 2 more to and from work while driving....
just my $0.02
Thier was a contest for best dress 60's to today for a 2 year lease on a mustang. I was way in back not down front of cars.
Sponsored