KGTG350

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Thanks for posting. I am about to have the same setup except with the ARH system. Did you have a tune revision after the long tubes? Jon Lund is telling me no need to but curious what you did. My system should be going on in the next few days. I'll post my numbers when I can get to a dyno.
That's awesome! You will love it. Your going to be shocked how loud it is lo but I got used to it after a few days of driving.

I think I follow you on intagram. You have the red gt350 right? (I'm kgeorgian on insta)

Jon at Lund said same thing to me. No needed changes for the lt's just the intake and flex fuel etc.
Sponsored

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Maybe i'm reading the results wrong, but under run description it says (4th). I thought 5th was 1:1 on these cars?

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Thanks for posting. I am about to have the same setup except with the ARH system. Did you have a tune revision after the long tubes? Jon Lund is telling me no need to but curious what you did. My system should be going on in the next few days. I'll post my numbers when I can get to a dyno.
+1 to that :D just ordered the full system yesterday

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
Awesome!

How's the smell? I was catless on my E92 M3 and the fumes coming off it were intense. Not an awesome gasoline smell, but more of a rotten egg suffocating smell. Every stoplight I would watch people roll up their windows.

You come all the way to HG in San Diego for your work? Friends with them or just like the shop?

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Awesome!

How's the smell? I was catless on my E92 M3 and the fumes coming off it were intense. Not an awesome gasoline smell, but more of a rotten egg suffocating smell. Every stoplight I would watch people roll up their windows.

You come all the way to HG in San Diego for your work? Friends with them or just like the shop?
My catless car never had a smell thats interesting. When it had blow by the fumes would kill you though..

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Awesome!

:lol::lol:

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
am i reading this right? around 620hp at the crank?

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
am i reading this right? around 620hp at the crank?
No, you are not. The sheet clearly says "flywheel", so it's all a guessing/estimation game. From converting wtq to bhp and then trying to somehow extrapolate those numbers to match a DynoJet... Weird shit there.

cweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dyno results should be SAE corrected only. Not STD, not extrapolated flywheel power, and not anything else. Keep it SAE and not some fake over-inflated number. The numbers on this thread are meaningless.

Sponsored

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
That's awesome! You will love it. Your going to be shocked how loud it is lo but I got used to it after a few days of driving.

I think I follow you on intagram. You have the red gt350 right? (I'm kgeorgian on insta)

Jon at Lund said same thing to me. No needed changes for the lt's just the intake and flex fuel etc.

Yes that's me on IG (@vudu350). My system is getting installed today so I should have some videos of the ARH system up on Sunday after Cars & Coffee.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Dyno results should be SAE corrected only. Not STD, not extrapolated flywheel power, and not anything else. Keep it SAE and not some fake over-inflated number. The numbers on this thread are meaningless.
The second sheet looks to be closer to real-world numbers. No idea what's happening on that first one though. ;)

earlSpilner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base (arriving Dec 2015)
Did you happen to do a dyno pull with 91+ fuel only. E85 is not available around me and and wondering what the gain would be without it over stock.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Did you happen to do a dyno pull with 91+ fuel only. E85 is not available around me and and wondering what the gain would be without it over stock.
With no cats (different than OP) and no air intake, I put down 511.8 (SAE corrected) rwhp on 91.

OP
OP
KGTG350

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Awesome!

You can tell there are no cats and I wouldn't stand in the garage while the car is on lol but it doesn't have a bad smell. Just smells like regular exhaust to me for the most part.

Yeah HG has done a bunch of work on my brothers cars and I only wanted to take my car to someone I knew would do it right and that I had first hand feed back on their work. Expenive shop but I rather get it done right.

You out in Socal I assume?
Sponsored