K0067 Thread

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Well, my Bullitt has arrived at the dealer, according to COTUS checker anyway. Will go and see for myself later this morning. :) So the 07/27 was the first EDD on COTUS!

Eager to find out my chassis number....
My Bullitt.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
did u get to see it...?
Not yet, going to the dealership early this afternoon pacific time, so hopefully get to see it then. Will report back with a picture.....

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Here are a couple from the back lot of the dealership. The car is parked right in the back, three cars in front of it. Looks like it made the Transit in good shape.

PDI set for Monday, and they are installing my Sto N Sho, and Steeds hood struts.

DSC05568.JPG
DSC05581.JPG

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Here are a couple from the back lot of the dealership. The car is parked right in the back, three cars in front of it. Looks like it made the Transit in good shape.

PDI set for Monday, and they are installing my Sto N Sho, and Steeds hood struts.

DSC05568.JPG
DSC05581.JPG
Very nice! Mine was built the 2nd week of production. My spread between VIN and serial was way larger.
May get a Sto N Show as well. I've been tempting fate this week. Passed an officer today and didn't even get a 2nd glance.

This car is awesome :)

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Congrats on the car arrival, Brett. Was that about 30 days in transit? Glad you didn't have the 54 day wait I did.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Congrats Brett!! Sounds like you have a fun week ahead!

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
Man that is awesome! congrats and thanks for sharing. That pic in the sun is great and the green looks really bright here. Hoping to see and hear some more videos as you guys start getting yours on the road and broken in. Had to look up what a store n go was...no front plates here, thankfully. Any other mods planned?

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the car arrival, Brett. Was that about 30 days in transit? Glad you didn't have the 54 day wait I did.
Thanks Bob, that was 27 days in transit. Shipped on June 30. So pretty good. It actually arrived on the original EDD.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Did you get it for MSRP? Just curious...
Yes, just waiting on confirmation of Employee Pricing. The dealer originally stated it didn't qualify for Employee Pricing, but I pointed out it wasn't listed as an exclusion in the fine print, and when you build the car on Ford.ca, it shows the discount. So they are going to call Ford Credit on Monday for confirmation.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Man that is awesome! congrats and thanks for sharing. That pic in the sun is great and the green looks really bright here. Hoping to see and hear some more videos as you guys start getting yours on the road and broken in. Had to look up what a store n go was...no front plates here, thankfully. Any other mods planned?
It does look good in the sun, and is quite dirty from transit in that picture, so when it gets washed up it should look really good.

Just the Sho N Sto and Steeda hood struts, otherwise perfect as it is.

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Did you just buy the PP1 sto n sho since there isn't a Bullitt on their site yet?

Congrats by the way! Looks awesome.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Did you just buy the PP1 sto n sho since there isn't a Bullitt on their site yet?

Yes, I just took a chance that it would be the same. When I was looking at the car yesterday, the BULLIT front splitter looks identical to the GT PP1, so I expect/hope it fill fit no problem. Will find out and report back tomorrow.

Congrats by the way! Looks awesome.
Danke…..