My 2019 GT800B, a symphony

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
Start with a 2019 'stang that has all the goodies - Recaros, magneride, electronics pkg, active exhaust, PP1 and leave all the badging and the rear wing out of it. Gotta be a Bullitt and I love the green. Bought mine for $38K a year ago. Missed one a year earlier for $32K but wifey was not onside so it took a year of 'convincing' before she finally gave up the battle. It only had 3000 miles and it came with tinting, ceramic, undercaoting and rustproofing. Add hood struts, car cover, a few 5spurs goodies (with a stealth rear decklid emblem to come) and 2021 Mach1 wheels with Pzero rubber (as per stock specs and they're not yet showing any wear as long as I keep the traction control turned on) and we are almost done.

Then add 300hp with a Whipple and have it installed by a local Shelby certified shop for another $10K.

I am not into racing or tracking or concerned about the future value of the car. All I am after is the "HOLY CRAP" aspect when the pedal is to the metal. For a total cost of less than $50K, I have what I consider the ideal daily driver which I like to call a GT800B iteration of the 'stang. So far, I have put on another 2000 miles with a heavy foot. Poor gas mileage (as if I really care) but no problems at all. It sure beats my 55 Chevy with 1000HP that broke almost every time I tried to get her to hook-up!

P.S. I run in quiet mode all of the time with the stereo system off and my license plate says it all: SYMPHNY.
Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
delete your cats and get proper 3" exhaust then do a underpass or tunnel blast and then you will know what a symphony is

OP
OP
Solarhermit

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
I am partial to the H pipe. And the 3" w/cat delete is on my Christmas list.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium