Mustang programming

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
I was wondering if I could do special codes on my mustang or do they have to be specific by forescan. I want to make my windows roll down 2 inches when sunlight hits my daytime night time sensor, and for them to roll back up when it’s darker to prevent times when it raining the windows will automatically roll up. I also wanted to program the key to be able to roll the windows back up not just down wards. The main thing I want to program is the time the car turns on to automatically heat up in the mornings for work. Since I don’t have a new mustang with ford pass modem I wanted to do this with forescan and just have it automatically do it everyday in the morning at the time I set it to. Please let me know if any of these are possible or if not. And if I can do with with forescan or maybe just plug in a usb that will update it. Maybe link me anyone who does these special codes so I can pay them for their assistance?
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
don't believe you're going to find any automation features the car doesn't actually have..

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yeah no, coding has its limitations, you can't just add automated and timed routines into the car's programming like that.

OP
OP

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
What about allow the phone number pad and normal keypad work while the car is moving

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
What about allow the phone number pad and normal keypad work while the car is moving
There may already be something in FORscan to allow that. You'd have to look in the FORscan thread.
Sponsored