Mustang Performance Install Shops in MN

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows of any really good shops who deal with installing parts on mustangs? I have a 2019 and want to install long tube headers and some suspension stuff. Looking for a shop near MN. Could be a little ways in to WI or the Dakotas also. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Check with Weir Racing. I know they used to do some installations, not sure if they still do though. Jordan is the guy to talk to.

Therealmattlex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Db performance in rogers does some good work. I had my car tuned there and was very happy with it. My uncle had a Kenne Bell and OPG installed and tuned by them and has been very happy with it.

Another guy that may be worth a shot is Jarrett Bowen. Look up Bowen Built on facebook and you can find him.

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I do all my own installs and now have an insured LLC in the twin cities out of my house for handyman and mechanical type things. Message me if interested for anything you want installed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What about IOWA ? There must be some shops in IOWA.
Iowa has fields and cows lol.. That’s a little too far away unless it was at the very top maybe?

OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yeah I talked to them and they quoted $1250 just to install headers.. I’m sure they are a good shop but that is absolutely ridiculous.. After talking to tons of people on forums and fb groups including guys who install them in other states it should be around $400-$850 for a shop that has done it and knows what they are doing. So $1250 is a hell no lol. My local Ford dealership said they would install them for $1100 for crying out loud lol.. 🤣

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Yeah I talked to them and they quoted $1250 just to install headers.. I’m sure they are a good shop but that is absolutely ridiculous.. After talking to tons of people on forums and fb groups including guys who install them in other states it should be around $400-$850 for a shop that has done it and knows what they are doing. So $1250 is a hell no lol. My local Ford dealership said they would install them for $1100 for crying out loud lol.. 🤣
That is crazy.

OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That is crazy.
It sucks that these huge shops around the Midwest are soo much more then others. Florida/Texas/California/ are all liek half the price for installs lol.. way more knowledge down there also..

charlied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Limited
Warmer climates have more of a demand for performance shops because people aren't storing their sports cars for 6 months. So you have more than 2 or 3 shops in an area. More competition means competitive prices. There just isn't enough shops in MN, and there probably never will be. Just remember though, you get what you pay for. I'd much rather pay a few extra dollars to make sure its done right by someone that has installed performance parts multiple times,, then to save a few hundred dollars by letting someone work on my car that is installing aftermarket headers for the first time.

OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Warmer climates have more of a demand for performance shops because people aren't storing their sports cars for 6 months. So you have more than 2 or 3 shops in an area. More competition means competitive prices. There just isn't enough shops in MN, and there probably never will be. Just remember though, you get what you pay for. I'd much rather pay a few extra dollars to make sure its done right by someone that has installed performance parts multiple times,, then to save a few hundred dollars by letting someone work on my car that is installing aftermarket headers for the first time.
Yeah for sure. $1250 is absolutely ridiculous though. that’s on another level of crazy. Especially when the dealer will don it for cheaper lol. Oh well, I’ll travel further if I need too. Have a couple other shops people have recommended which is awesome.
Sponsored