ErickM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hello everyone,

I recently got a 2015 echoboost mustang with 80k miles on it. I live in Mexico and got it from someone who purchased it salvaged through copart. As you acn see in the picture below it was crashed on the front passenger side.

I have around 5 months with it and the tires were at least 90% of their life, but the front tires got wear on the outside but not inside. So i took it for alignment and got the results as shown below.

My question is, do you think the outside wear is due to the previous alignment? I want to get new front tires but i dont want to spend if they will wear so fast. The rear tires keep a 80% life and now they are at the front.

I was told by the shop that the caster couldn't get the same due to the crash, theres around 1 degree of difference.

Appreciate your help! Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2015-Ford-Mustang-1FA6P8TH7F5319547-1.jpg

20220919_214608.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ErickM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention, the previous owner had it for a year and a half and put 20k miles on it, it was at 60k miles when was brought to Mexico. The car has now 84k miles on it. Thanks

OP
OP

ErickM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
20220920_154941.jpg

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Being an engineer I configured a way to always be able to adjust back if it's been moved,
Take a 3 ft leveling stick and stand it on your seat as close to back as possible,then make a mark onstick about half way up,about where b ulge comes out if back.get level to measure level then measure distance bewriin wheel and seat BACK using the level mark.mine comes out at 5vin a at the level line.works every time.good luck
Sponsored