50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
I was going to get this exhaust when it dropped from the already insanely high price. Now! Are you f'ing kidding me? $1400?!?!

ViperBite4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT PP
So was I, now I'm going to consider some other options.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
shipping and tax will prob sit it at there or higher lol
It says on the website the item qualifies for free shipping. I think I answered my own question because there is a $100 upcharge for matte black tips.

Agarc

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carandsoulcustoms.com
First Name
Ant
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
It says on the website the item qualifies for free shipping. I think I answered my own question because there is a $100 upcharge for matte black tips.
ahh ok, dam the price jump up alot from before .. they corvette taxed you lol

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sorry I havent been able to get some quality videos of drive-by's, WOT, etc, it just snowed a ton where I live. Also concerning the price, I can talk to the owner of MRT in person and discuss this, maybe get a mustang6g discount code of some sort made. I cant promise anything, but I can see what I can do.

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sorry I havent been able to get some quality videos of drive-by's, WOT, etc, it just snowed a ton where I live. Also concerning the price, I can talk to the owner of MRT in person and discuss this, maybe get a mustang6g discount code of some sort made. I cant promise anything, but I can see what I can do.
I just think a $300 price increase is a bit much. They were a fair $1099 already.

No one likes to see a nearly 1/3 price increase for no reason. It's just pure greed as the markup on these is already ridiculous. None of these catbacks cost anywhere near 1/2 their price in "R&D" and aluminum tubing with 2 mufflers.

The price increase scared off a lot of their potential customers.

ViperBite4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT PP
I just think a $300 price increase is a bit much. They were a fair $1099 already.

No one likes to see a nearly 1/3 price increase for no reason. It's just pure greed as the markup on these is already ridiculous. None of these catbacks cost anywhere near 1/2 their price in "R&D" and aluminum tubing with 2 mufflers.

The price increase scared off a lot of their potential customers.
I agree completely with everything you've said. I can only speak for myself but they've definitely lost me as a customer because of it.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
They have probably lost me as a customer too unless I can find it for a good price, but really most exhausts are just ridiculously expensive.

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
Guys, contact shops and see what they can do as resellers. That's what i do with my local shop (adrianMAK)

Novi331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP/AP
Well that price increase blows, this was by far my first choice. SW here I come...
Sponsored