Turn signal pattern
Remove the 3mph or less speed limit from SYNC

Not Possible:

Remote detection
Global windows up
EU-style tail light operability
Remote start on M/T with shifter in N
My 2 cent for some pending hacks:

Last Drive Mode remembered: I think not possible even with IDS because of legal issues
Sequential tail lights for the brakes & Sequential hazard lights: That's a relay/hardware thing
Change gear ratio: ?seriously?
Gear changes: should be more specific
DRL on/off option in the IPC: Just for the IPC this is solved (activated and enabled), but still non-functional
Fin/gills by the headlights being off during the day: which model/trim has it, which not?
Disable the sensor on the door handle: there are two, inside for opening, top for closing
Turn signal pattern: relay issue

Not Possible:
Remote detection: not finally impossible?
Global windows up: not finally impossible?

--
Suggestion: Maybe we should create a kind of development/discovering sheet with model/trim specific features to see who has what (like gauges, gills, DRL,...)?

OrangeCali16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT California Edition
My 2 cent for some pending hacks:

Last Drive Mode remembered: I think not possible even with IDS because of legal issues
Sequential tail lights for the brakes & Sequential hazard lights: That's a relay/hardware thing
Change gear ratio: ?seriously?
Gear changes: should be more specific
DRL on/off option in the IPC: Just for the IPC this is solved (activated and enabled), but still non-functional
Fin/gills by the headlights being off during the day: which model/trim has it, which not?
Disable the sensor on the door handle: there are two, inside for opening, top for closing
Turn signal pattern: relay issue

Not Possible:
Remote detection: not finally impossible?
Global windows up: not finally impossible?

--
Suggestion: Maybe we should create a kind of development/discovering sheet with model/trim specific features to see who has what (like gauges, gills, DRL,...)?
Please add "Collision Warning Light to RPM/ Shift Light Shelby style" to the request list

gt_stang

S550.GURU
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s550.guru
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Please add "Collision Warning Light to RPM/ Shift Light Shelby style" to the request list
Yeah, Shift Light would be awesome! However, I think not possible because it requires more than simply modifying some bits.
The GT350 has a HUD for this, right?

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
[MENTION=25081]Agent_S550[/MENTION] Do you think it is possible to program and auto key to a car with the manual transmission? Then maybe we could find a way with Forscan to enable remote start in the manual cars.

I know a bypass for the clutch switch would have to be made as well as a switch for the parking brake being engaged that is if the auto key could be programmed to the manual car.
The key won't have an issue programming to the car. The biggest thing is by passing the interface and how it checks and balances are maintained through the various sensors. If the clutch position was disabled, you would lose quite a bit like Hill Start, and pretty much all track pack functions that relate to the clutch. I know the line lock is reliant on the CPS.

Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
[MENTION=25081]Agent_S550[/MENTION],

In your travels, think you can pinpoint something that I want to change also, We have rocker switches to change driving modes (4 in total, Normal, Sport, Track & Wet/Snow), I'm thinking this is controlled by a code not to remember similar to the fogs not being remembered its last state. I'm thinking this is in the BCM or BCM or possibly the FICM (Thats a stretch I think), I would love to find the module if its not the BCM's as to where the code is to have it remember the last setting the rocker switch was set at.

Also found this digging through some F150 forum, someone in this thread was looking for a way to extend the radio time from its default setting, Try this out and see if it works:

Stereo timeout period:

7D0-01-01-xx4x-xxxx-xxxx (4 = 40 minutes)

I think ours is set to 20 minutes, so try changing the 2 to a 4 and see if it works, if it does you probably can change it to 6 and get a full hour, but remember your battery can be drained. I didnt test it cause I never sit that long in the car :D
Totally missed this yesterday :headbonk:

I'm sure there's a line of code that tells the BCM to reset back to default once cycled. Whether it's able to be modified, I'm not sure. I would like to see the pinouts of the switches and what sort of reference is it sending to the BCM in the first place and how the BCM interprets it to be able to make any strides.

OrangeCali16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT California Edition
Yeah, Shift Light would be awesome! However, I think not possible because it requires more than simply modifying some bits.
The GT350 has a HUD for this, right?
From what I have seen in the videos, seems like the same array of LED lights doing the job. Maybe you experts can have a go at it?

gt_stang

S550.GURU
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s550.guru
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Can anybody confirm
2016 GT350 uses LED array
2017 GT350 uses HUD?
I will give it a try then.

gt_stang

S550.GURU
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s550.guru
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
What does it do except keeping the lights dark?
Curious about the amazing part. Any flashing Red/Blue lights appearing? :ninja: :D

Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
What does it do except keeping the lights dark?
Curious about the amazing part. Any flashing Red/Blue lights appearing? :ninja: :D
it's amazing because I hate that every time I enter or unlock or turn off my vehicle, all the fucking lights come on for no reason (and there isn't a way to disable them other than this BCM change). at night it's extremely annoying as I don't feel like being put on spotlight every time I open my car door or turn the car off. i've hated it since the day 1.

I ended up having to put electrical tape over the map lights and if I ever wanted to use them, I would need to remove the tape. ridiculous.

every car I ever had has a switch to do this. I thought about wiring up my own switch but didn't feel like it.

this BCM change should be a fucking switch but it will do just fine.

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Probably not possible...when opening the windows with the remote, it would be nice if the car would confirm that the windows are, indeed rolling down - I can't see when approaching from the front / rear, and sometimes I don't push the button correctly, and either window still open, or only partially open. Horn double honk would be a good indicator of window rolling down with fob.
Sponsored