Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR Vehicles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Lebanon Ford Performance has just built a brand new Mustang RTR Spec 2 in the stunning shade of Mischievous Purple. It adorns serial number #071 and has already been sold to its new owner. With Lebanon Ford Performance's expertise in building these machines, you can trust that they'll get you in the perfect RTR Mustang that best suits your lifestyle. For more information on our Mustang RTR vehicle package, please visit this LINK.

CAM_3879.JPG

CAM_3890.JPG

CAM_3885.JPG

CAM_3882.JPG

CAM_3874.JPG

CAM_3876.JPG

CAM_3895.JPG
Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Such a great color.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Wow. Of the best paint colors Ford has ever made.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
The best color

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Beautiful car, would be better if it were at any dealership beside's Lebanon Ford.

Sponsored

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Kinda wish I'd waited on my MP custom order instead of switching to shadow black from dealer stock, lol

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I like this color but can you still see purple when the sun is not shining directly on the paint?

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
I like this color but can you still see purple when the sun is not shining directly on the paint?
You can see it, but it's very, very dark. At night, people will definitely assume it's black. Any lighting on it will capture the purple though.

I've got some examples when the sun was setting:
20230324_194949.jpg

IMG_20230409_160157_944.jpg

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
These are some of the best pictures I've seen of this color so far.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Beautiful car, would be better if it were at any dealership beside's Lebanon Ford.
sounds like you had problems there as well

Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Cool car but I don’t care for the wheels.

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
sounds like you had problems there as well
Yeah, they don't stand behind the work they do. I had the Blowfish racing shifter support installed...they installed it incorrectly (rattles like hell and the entire shifter console gets hot to the touch after 15 mins of driving). Took it to a different Roush dealer to identify the rattle, they confirmed it was the BF causing the issue) since I am 200 miles away from them. Called Lebanon and told them what was found and was told "anything could have happened to, and since BF is out of business they would have to charge me to even look at it" Now this is something that I paid them to install (parts plus labor as well as dropping almost $12,000 at their dealership). The car has 710 miles on it since they did their work to it, and the service manager was super shitty with me on the phone. I even told them "look, just take it off, and put it back to stock, I still have the take off parts, and am not asking for a refund, I just want a car that sounds like it 100,000 miles on it when its got 2100" and they wouldn't even do that. I filed a customer complaint with Ford about the dealership and service, but that probably won't do any good...this weekend I am gonna get it on my buddys lift take it off and reinstall it correct....but in the end they burned a good relationship over maybe 2 hours of labor, and that's not good business.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
the man with the plan at LFP left about 3 years ago to work with Roush…..I have contacted them at al LFP numerous times and never a call back.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Yeah, they don't stand behind the work they do. I had the Blowfish racing shifter support installed...they installed it incorrectly (rattles like hell and the entire shifter console gets hot to the touch after 15 mins of driving). Took it to a different Roush dealer to identify the rattle, they confirmed it was the BF causing the issue) since I am 200 miles away from them. Called Lebanon and told them what was found and was told "anything could have happened to, and since BF is out of business they would have to charge me to even look at it" Now this is something that I paid them to install (parts plus labor as well as dropping almost $12,000 at their dealership). The car has 710 miles on it since they did their work to it, and the service manager was super shitty with me on the phone. I even told them "look, just take it off, and put it back to stock, I still have the take off parts, and am not asking for a refund, I just want a car that sounds like it 100,000 miles on it when its got 2100" and they wouldn't even do that. I filed a customer complaint with Ford about the dealership and service, but that probably won't do any good...this weekend I am gonna get it on my buddys lift take it off and reinstall it correct....but in the end they burned a good relationship over maybe 2 hours of labor, and that's not good business.
I had them put a Roush stage 2 supercharger on told them I want all the old parts they kept half of them didn't know until I opened up boxes when I got home. Called they acted like I was lying trying to get extra parts! I never got the rest! They never turned paperwork in to Roush that was a fight to get it done. Then the throttle body had a problem drove it back there they said ok pulled it off and Roush will overnight one here come back tomorrow, but I live 2 1/2 hours away. They said we don't have a loaner you can rent one lol walked to a car rental company down the street they didn't have one walked back said put old one back on and call when it comes in. They found me a piece of shit to drive and parts came in 3 days later. Forgot to say I even bought the car from them
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.