Michigan Members

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
You should join the FB group. Lots of member discussions and group events posted up!
Sponsored

whoshotthefox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Hi all - I just recently picked up a Ford Performance Power Pack 2 for my GT and I seem to be having difficulties finding a local (Metro-Detroit) dealer interested in doing the work. Does anyone have any recommendations? A solid ASE certified tech will work just as well as a dealership (trying to preserve my warranty per the Ford Performance guidelines).

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Hi all - I just recently picked up a Ford Performance Power Pack 2 for my GT and I seem to be having difficulties finding a local (Metro-Detroit) dealer interested in doing the work. Does anyone have any recommendations? A solid ASE certified tech will work just as well as a dealership (trying to preserve my warranty per the Ford Performance guidelines).
Grats on the new Stang. Check out the Michigan S550 Mustang Club!

I believe MRT in Plymouth can help you out with this. www.shopmrt.com

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Any recommended tint shops in Se MI? swapped out for a GT white with black accents and feel like I'm in a fishbowl without tints.

Also anybody clear bra'd their car?

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Any recommended tint shops in Se MI? swapped out for a GT white with black accents and feel like I'm in a fishbowl without tints.

Contact my buddy Chad at Midnight Tint and Vinyl
435 E Elmwood Dr
Troy, Michigan, MI 48083
(248) 509-0097

Tell him Matt with the white Roush sent ya :)

Sponsored

Hawk296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT PP

I used detail express in Keego harbor for tint and front end Xpel. I went there because of location to me and a few friends recommended them.

Nothing bad to say, they did a great job.

MGTSTIG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hey guys I'm Lawrence and new to the forum as well. I just took delivery of my 2017 GT two weeks ago. I'm in Milford and will definitely be at Bakers a lot this summer.

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys I'm Lawrence and new to the forum as well. I just took delivery of my 2017 GT two weeks ago. I'm in Milford and will definitely be at Bakers a lot this summer.
Welcome Lawrence, congrats on the new Mustang! I'm also in Milford. If you're not a member yet and are on FB you should sign up for the Michigan S550 Mustang Club

DeLorean17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello,

I've been on the forum a bit, but I live in FL, but I am moving to Novi, MI at the end of May. Thought I'd switch region forum sections and introduce myself.

My name is Dan, and I have a 2016 Fastback GT w/PP in Guard.

Also wondering about any clubs or anything in the area outside of Detroit I could look into. I checked Mustang.org, but only two show up in MI, and are way outside that area.
IMG_4113 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I deleted my facebook but was once an active member of the SE Michigan mustang club. I really wish there was a way to stay involved w/o fb.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
There is also Michigan S550 Club on Facebook too ... you will see, in the warmer months, there is always something to do in the area - especially Novi.

What brings you to the north?

TJ

DeLorean17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There is also Michigan S550 Club on Facebook too ... you will see, in the warmer months, there is always something to do in the area - especially Novi.

What brings you to the north?

TJ
I got a job at a company in Novi, or at least one of their regional offices there. I was originally from IL before we lived in FL though, so I'm not unfamiliar with having real seasons, just having a Mustang in winter... :D

I'm not at the point of being able to have more than one car, so come cold weather, I'll be looking into some snow tires...

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I did a little looking around and one of the clubs says they meet at the Roush Performance building in Plymouth? Is that the one that people have mentioned? Seems like a cool meeting spot!

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
I deleted my facebook but was once an active member of the SE Michigan mustang club. I really wish there was a way to stay involved w/o fb.
agreed, i was on there too, but i hated getting blown up daily with posts

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I got a job at a company in Novi, or at least one of their regional offices there. I was originally from IL before we lived in FL though, so I'm not unfamiliar with having real seasons, just having a Mustang in winter... :D

I'm not at the point of being able to have more than one car, so come cold weather, I'll be looking into some snow tires...

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I did a little looking around and one of the clubs says they meet at the Roush Performance building in Plymouth? Is that the one that people have mentioned? Seems like a cool meeting spot!
Cool deal, Novi is a great location - you are nicely centrally located.

On Friday Nights & Saturday Mornings ... check out the cruising on Woodward in Birmingham, you will have a good time & will definitely run into other Mustang enthusiasts.

Best of luck on your move & new adventure.

TJ
Sponsored