Sponsored

Michelin Tire Availability

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Lurker,

These PSS are brand new, as in never been on the ground?
Are they 295 35/19 and 305 35/19 ?

How much would you want for them?
Yep, brand new - still have the stickers on them. They are the exact spec PSS that came on the 2015 through 2018 GT350s. I'm not sure what the forum rules are for buying/selling, so we might be asked to move to a private message or other forum location. I"m thinking around something in the neighborhood of $1k for all four. Not in a hurry to offload them since I will need them eventually, but it seemed like you were having a hard time locating some and I'm not going to use these anytime in the near future.

Please note that if age makes any difference to you (I believe they are perfect based on the way I have stored them), I think these were produced in 2016 - but I can't remember. I would want to get you the exact date codes before selling them so that you have all the info upfront. I'll have to cut open the bags/wrapping to access the date codes if you are serious about buying.

OP
OP

rogersteele

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yep, brand new - still have the stickers on them. They are the exact spec PSS that came on the 2015 through 2018 GT350s. I'm not sure what the forum rules are for buying/selling, so we might be asked to move to a private message or other forum location. I"m thinking around something in the neighborhood of $1k for all four. Not in a hurry to offload them since I will need them eventually, but it seemed like you were having a hard time locating some and I'm not going to use these anytime in the near future.

Please note that if age makes any difference to you (I believe they are perfect based on the way I have stored them), I think these were produced in 2016 - but I can't remember. I would want to get you the exact date codes before selling them so that you have all the info upfront. I'll have to cut open the bags/wrapping to access the date codes if you are serious about buying.
Lurker,

Thank You!

Let me check with Discount Tire and see if they are having any luck locating tires.

Since I drive GT350 typical very low annual miles , I would like some what fresh date codes as with my use it it likely the tires age out before the wear out.

I am likewise not huge hurry as with the winter weather my GT350 staying in garage.

Also my Shelby Wheels went on back-order as well.

My wheels are suppose to delivery the 3rd. week of January.

I noticed you profile say you are in Texas, Near what city?

I live near Tulsa OK, if we decide to do the deal it might easier to avoid the shipping hassles...

I could just drive drown in my F150.

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Lurker,

Thank You!

Let me check with Discount Tire and see if they are having any luck locating tires.

Since I drive GT350 typical very low annual miles , I would like some what fresh date codes as with my use it it likely the tires age out before the wear out.

I am likewise not huge hurry as with the winter weather my GT350 staying in garage.

Also my Shelby Wheels went on back-order as well.

My wheels are suppose to delivery the 3rd. week of January.

I noticed you profile say you are in Texas, Near what city?

I live near Tulsa OK, if we decide to do the deal it might easier to avoid the shipping hassles...

I could just drive drown in my F150.
Sounds good. I'm around San Antonio - quite a drive from Tulsa! Let me know once you check with Discount.

Big Ernie McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Charger Scat Pack, 2013 Silverado
Yes Sir!

I would love to join that Facebook Group

Thank You!!!
Yes Sir!

Thank You!!!
Yes Sir!

Thank You!!!
15+ Shelby GT350 &GT350R Cars and Parts only. The profile picture has a red shelby and a white one going down the road next to each other. People seem to sell tires on there frequently. Hopefully this can help you out.
Sponsored