Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
You might try Federal 595-Pros but I have no idea how they work at street temps. The Supercar 3 are lovely on 2-lane especially if you've got some heat into them. Your stock brakes are a dire problem even if all you do is piddle around at your track days.
The Supercar 3 is supposed to be really good. Agree on changing out the stock pads as well if it sees any track time.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
No, I'm thinking of the PS4S. Greasy and slippery when they get hot (on track). Yes they are grippy for the street but I don't really care for "max performance" when I'm driving to the grocery store. These are perfect for someone who likes to drive canyons. For me, I'd rather spend money on serious track tires and get something more affordable and longer lasting for daily commuting.
Yes, street tires for the track, track tires for the street. A compromise in both directions. But based on what the OP needs (and he doesn't want separate tires, at least right now). I know the Good year is an excellent tire but overall you just cannot beat the 4S.
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.35.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.35.54 PM.png