Sponsored

MGW or Barton ?

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
My mistake was under false impression from a rumor and couldn't find a sure answer , I'll Probly end up getting a MGW myself
Sponsored

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Anyone try the steeda one yet? How should that compare to mgw?

Easier install I bet right?

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
Can't comment on other shifters but I had the MGW installed today and it is the REAL DEAL. Like driving a different car. Tight and smooth, just like you like it :)

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
I've got the Barton and its fantastic. Had MGW on my 04 Terminator and it was also very good. Just wanted to try a different brand this time around.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Anyone try the steeda one yet? How should that compare to mgw?

Easier install I bet right?
Pay close attention to what Steeda doesn't tell you in their advertisements. Their shifter uses the stock pivot rod and multi jointed linkage (you can see it in their instructional pdf). The MGW uses none of the factory nonsense.

Sponsored

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have a MGW and love it, overall it's a very straight forward install. You do have to reuse the factory sponge that sits in the pivot cup, but that's it.

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Just in stalled my Barton shifter today. Works great and feels awesome! Easy to install too! Only took 1hr and 30 mins.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Hey Guys. Just letting you know we've got a bunch of the Barton Short throw shifters in stock which go on sale this weekend for our New Years sale. You can get 10% off of them and free shipping.

Barton
http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/transmission/shifters/barton-2015-mustang-gt-short-throw-shifter.html

We also just started carrying the MGW line so if you're looking for one of those they can be purchased through the link below. Unfortunately there's no discounts available on them as the margins are too low for us to offer them on the MGW line.

MGW
http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/transmission/shifters/mgw-2011-2014-mustang-race-spec-short-throw-shifter.html

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored