I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Such conviction.....I love it

All you MGW fans, did you experience any increase in noise or vibration after the install
Noise and vibration is very subjective, everyone is different. But, the only thing that I can hear in my car it my whipple and catless exhaust.
Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Nope no added noise, maybe very very slight increase in vibration..like 2% increase haha

seriously a must have mod...stock shifter felt like it was going to brake...MGW feels so solid, I no longer worry.

I'm also getting an anarchy shift knob, I'm considering getting one of the MGW shift knobs as well. They look really nice!

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Noise and vibration is very subjective, everyone is different. But, the only thing that I can hear in my car it my whipple and catless exhaust.
Agree....very subjective. I am pretty sensitive to it as I have found out.

I suppose if it is too much post install I have two choices

1) remove MGW and sell
2) install whipple

hmmmm

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
sounds like a tough life haha! :thumbsup:

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Just pulled the trigger on the Barton. LMR.com has a flash sale for $350!! 22% off

Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Any sales you guys have seen on the MGW's? This along with the UPR Catch Can and JMS Pedal max are the first mods I'm eyeing (non-cosmetic) for my Stang. I got a sweet deal on the Pedalmax and catch can on LMR.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check with lethal performance, they are (I believe) there first dealer, highly doubt you will get better than the current discount...5%.

Good choice on the JMS pedalmax!

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Thanks. Excited about it.
I've got a lot of things I want to do to the car (bracing, spring, shocks, wider wheels/tires, exhaust) and am planning to do all of this slowly so I can see if the change made a difference, get some good pricing and also keep the car feeling 'fresh'.

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Just installed my Mgw last night. Feels great. I've never seen a used Mgw for sale but I have seen people selling their Barton's so maybe that says something. Even tho I'm sure the Barton is an awesome shifter

Sponsored

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Steeda just came out with their tri ax shifter will be better then Barton and still retain reverse camera like the barton does...better then Mgw? Probly not but still a real good shifter

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Steeda just came out with their tri ax shifter will be better then Barton and still retain reverse camera like the barton does...better then Mgw? Probly not but still a real good shifter
Assuming MGW retained rear camera or this is a no-go for me.
Interested in the Steeda shifter reviews.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sure mgw does away with the rear camera because the reverse lockout is push down instead of lift up
You need to do a little more research. It does not disable rear camera functionality. I have it and it would also deter me from buying it, if it did.

I was kind of hesitant to get MGW to begin with because I was accustomed to the pull-up reverse, but I like the push down much better.
Sponsored