Last edited:

johnson.ba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
I actually met this woman and her man friend at a track day in AZ this past Saturday. They were both super nice to talk to. They were curious how I was able to pass the 96dB sound limit so I had to let them know about the Grimmspeed exhaust valve defeat modules I just bought.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
She was great to work with regarding her installation of Caliperfexion caliper studs. She's a rising star, an angel to talk to, and very hard working. Just what Ford and the GT350 community needs.

Ford the record, it's "Doris" but I don't think she minds as traffic has a way of finding her, regardless.:)

Sponsored

johnson.ba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Ford the record, it's "Doris" but I don't think she minds as traffic has a way of finding her, regardless.:)
You're both right. Her name is Doris, her car's plate is DORACE.

15pgnatsum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Think she's the only person that has a video showing what's going on underneath the GT350 rear spoiler as well and what all is involved in removing it.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I want that 4 car garage. Some very informative stuff in her videos and she definitely portrays how difficult and finicky some of these mods can be. thumbs up.

JWB350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R (Kona Blue)
I’ve watched a handful of her videos...always good.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
She was great to work with regarding her installation of Caliperfexion caliper studs...
It looks to me like the instruction sheet for the studs needs an addition that says "once the caliper is off, just lift the rotor off and put it aside - it'll make cleaning the threads easier".

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd page of the instructions...

...You can now slide the factory SHW two-piece rotor off of the wheel hub/studs. This will allow for much easier access to the knuckle. Clean any thread locker on the mating faces of the knuckle or the brake caliper. A sharp razor blade on edge works well here – just be careful to not cut yourself. One of the most critical steps in this installation is cleaning the threaded holes in the knuckle. Ford uses plenty of blue thread locker (medium strength) and although you may not readily see it, the hole will have residual amounts of it between the threads....
:)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The install wasn't perfect but then there are guys with far more experience than her that struggle quite a bit. She'd nail it on the second try, of that I have little doubt. She is indeed driven.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I thought the install was perfect - there are steps that would have made it easier, but the results were perfect.
Sponsored