Sponsored

GT350 meet up yesterday, Phoenix?

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
I was driving my 18 R over to Arizona Motorsports Park yesterday around 9:30AM and happened to notice what must have been 20 or so GT350’s in a line up going opposite direction to me on the 303 highway. I’ve never seen so many 350’s at once and was just curious if anyone knew what that was all about?

They probably all looked at me like I was lost while I was looking at them wondering why they weren’t going to the open track event!
Sponsored

Reactions: dps

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I was driving my 18 R over to Arizona Motorsports Park yesterday around 9:30AM and happened to notice what must have been 20 or so GT350’s in a line up going opposite direction to me on the 303 highway. I’ve never seen so many 350’s at once and was just curious if anyone knew what that was all about?

They probably all looked at me like I was lost while I was looking at them wondering why they weren’t going to the open track event!
i dont know AZ highways but there is a huge shelby gathering in las vegas this weekend. if that route goes toward vegas that was probably it.

Carpenater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP #LR087, 1999 SVT Lightning #3830
Yep, Vegas had GT350 evert this weekend. Would have been cool to go. From posts on FB some owners had to drive through some pretty crappy weather to get there. I believe the first day of the event there were some coordination issues and the weather was crappy. Heard the turnout was killer though.

Last edited:

azshelby350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2016 Shelby GT350 "FPRS #9"
If you are on Instagram look up @azsh3lbys ... it was our group that you saw meeting before our run to Vegas to meet up with clubs from CA, CO, UT, and more. It was an amazing weekend!

OP
OP
STFUdonny

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
If you are on Instagram look up @azsh3lbys ... it was our group that you saw meeting before our run to Vegas to meet up with clubs from CA, CO, UT, and more. It was an amazing weekend!
Right on! Hitting it up now. Thanks for the reply everyone!
Sponsored