monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hey guys,

If one wants to go off-road w cat delete kit via off-road which company provides a better kit?

Thanks Anthony
Sponsored

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
do you happen to work for the EPA?
You got all the trigger words in one thread title :)
heck no lol Thanks for the catch, i took them out. See my P0430 code thread, just went through some bullshit
Ant

Last edited:

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
I have the 2M kit although I haven't installed it. I will say that the reducer adapters were the wrong size and I asked them for an extra flange, but they couldn't be bothered to help or respond over email. Best I ever got was one non-helpful response and then they ignored me. They also have terrible reviews for bad customer service. I would go Mak if you can but I didn't think they offer fully catless anymore.

Sponsored

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I have the 2M kit although I haven't installed it. I will say that the reducer adapters were the wrong size and I asked them for an extra flange, but they couldn't be bothered to help or respond over email. Best I ever got was one non-helpful response and then they ignored me. They also have terrible reviews for bad customer service. I would go Mak if you can but I didn't think they offer fully catless anymore.
Ya know i got that vibe after reading there website, lots of negative energy. I hate when there is no phone number to contact via company... That's not a good thing...

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Kind of like;
Don’t call us, we’ll call you !
yeah sort've.. After reading there FAQ section of there website, i thought it was like a joke, almost!! Said this cant be real...

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking just buying a junk pair off ebay and gutting them. forget these kits..........

Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
2m is just a bunch of fucking douchebags. Or maybe just one douchbag running it himself. He's arrogant and a fucking idiot that can't even answer a simple question. Just tells me to read the FAQ and there was nothing to do with what i had asked.

He says his stuff is made in house here in America but there's no way you can sell something at at price point if it weren't outsourced to China.

Tons of dudes have fitment issues and all he says is, "you're doing something wrong, these are made on a jig". Well, they are fucking wrong, buddy lol.

I was going to order his deletes but after our interaction and reading other people's posts about his QC, im not buying shit from him and will take every opportunity to let everyone else know that's interested in them.

I'd say the fucker needs to go out of business, but his only business is just having China bend pipe and he sells it.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2m is just a bunch of fucking douchebags. Or maybe just one douchbag running it himself. He's arrogant and a fucking idiot that can't even answer a simple question. Just tells me to read the FAQ and there was nothing to do with what i had asked.

He says his stuff is made in house here in America but there's no way you can sell something at at price point if it weren't outsourced to China.

Tons of dudes have fitment issues and all he says is, "you're doing something wrong, these are made on a jig". Well, they are fucking wrong, buddy lol.

I was going to order his deletes but after our interaction and reading other people's posts about his QC, im not buying shit from him and will take every opportunity to let everyone else know that's interested in them.

I'd say the fucker needs to go out of business, but his only business is just having China bend pipe and he sells it.
Thanks for the heads up! After reading his website, i felt the same, was waiting to measure the past experiences on our forum about them both. I think i just may have the custom bent up via exhaust shop, less headache dealing w poor customer service businesses...... I thought the same thing about china, especially about wait times on items without any real ETA if and when you call for help, which seems non existant.

Last edited:

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Haven't had issues. Fit great. The provided clamps are wrong size but I wanted to use different anyways. I added flex joints to each side too. Shipped out few days before their self proclaimed deadline that was listed. At least they are up front about being dicks. Many other places will happily let you find out after the fact while smiling as they swipe your card.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Haven't had issues. Fit great. The provided clamps are wrong size but I wanted to use different anyways. I added flex joints to each side too. Shipped out few days before their self proclaimed deadline that was listed. At least they are up front about being dicks. Many other places will happily let you find out after the fact while smiling as they swipe your card.
Thanks for reply! BTW, you are talking about 2m Fab correct???
Anthony
Sponsored