Magnaride Eibach sportline

Cam5.Ohhhh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt pp2 2020
Will the eibach sportlines work with my 2020 mustang gt that has magnaride. I have a buddy who did it and said it worked but everywhere else it says it doesn’t fit. Can anyone help me ?
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I would use what the manufacture of the springs/parts state to use. These car will spit out codes with the Magneride system if it gets to low. If you get the ones they do not recommend, and your car starts to spit out codes, don't call the manufacture saying their parts don't work for you already knew that when you bought them. Good Luck

OP
OP
Cam5.Ohhhh

Cam5.Ohhhh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt pp2 2020
I would use what the manufacture of the springs/parts state to use. These car will spit out codes with the Magneride system if it gets to low. If you get the ones they do not recommend, and your car starts to spit out codes, don't call the manufacture saying their parts don't work for you already knew that when you bought them. Good Luck
What is another spring that will give me a nice drop like these will that will fit my car. Every other option is like half as much as a drop.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
What is another spring that will give me a nice drop like these will that will fit my car. Every other option is like half as much as a drop.
You will not be able to go as low, without issues. Steeda, Ford, BMR all make springs specifically for the Magneride cars. I think the max any of those will go is an actual 3/4" drop. If you change them yourself, reclock your IRS so it drops as specified. Their are plenty of post on this, just research this site.

OP
OP
Cam5.Ohhhh

Cam5.Ohhhh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt pp2 2020
You will not be able to go as low, without issues. Steeda, Ford, BMR all make springs specifically for the Magneride cars. I think the max any of those will go is an actual 3/4" drop. If you change them yourself, reclock your IRS so it drops as specified. Their are plenty of post on this, just research this site.
Alright thanks man
Sponsored