Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Every single guy that comes around M6G and complains about drone does exactly this...can't drive, a manual, anyway, can't select the proper gear and RPM range to save their lives but it's the equipments "fault" it drones.
Mine is auto, so... I don't have much choice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Every single guy that comes around M6G and complains about drone does exactly this...can't drive, a manual, anyway, can't select the proper gear and RPM range to save their lives but it's the equipments "fault" it drones.
Exactly... improper gear will do it every time.

I've got a short 35 mph zone drop down on a 55 mph highway with a few stoplights but they always stay green and i can always tell when I'm too lazy to shift down to 4th. Drone starts at 1500 rpm.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
That's retarded sir. This car has plenty of low end grunt to not have to downshift at 55-60 while going up a hill passing cars on an interstate. When I had my stock exhaust I never downshifted. Just mashed the go pedal a little and went faster.
Now if I don't want my ears ringing, I have to downshift.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That's retarded sir. This car has plenty of low end grunt to not have to downshift at 55-60 while going up a hill passing cars on an interstate. When I had my stock exhaust I never downshifted. Just mashed the go pedal a little and went faster.
Now if I don't want my ears ringing, I have to downshift.
He says this on every thread related to drone. Can't fix stupid. You can buy exhausts that don't drone yet are still loud.
Sponsored