Sponsored

Magnaflow Street Catback Review

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
I know people have done a few reviews of this, but I felt the need to throw up my own. It'll be short and sweet.

Fitment - Perfect. Plenty of adjustment.

Sound - Cold, you get a little rasp. Warmed up it's perfect. Loud at WOT but maintains it's tone. Driving around town it's barely louder than stock which I couldn't be happier about. It has a great tone putting around town though.

Drone - None. Thank god. It's why I bought this exhaust hoping that it wouldn't drone. I've had 3 different cars that have fallen victim to some brutal drone, and this is not one of them. Finally.

Working on pics, I'll edit them in shortly hopefully. I'm usually not this forum-tarded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwbhfp9yl768n7l/Magnaflow%20Pull.mov?dl=0
Sponsored

Last edited:

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I know people have done a few reviews of this, but I felt the need to throw up my own. It'll be short and sweet.

Sound - Cold, you get a little rasp. Warmed up it's perfect. Loud at WOT but maintains it's tone. Driving around town it's barely louder than stock which I couldn't be happier about. It has a great tone putting around town though.

Drone - None. Thank god. It's why I bought this exhaust hoping that it wouldn't drone. I've had 3 different cars that have fallen victim to some brutal drone, and this is not one of them. Finally.

Ive got no clue how to imbed an Iphone video of the pull I made. Working on pics, I'll edit them in shortly hopefully. I'm usually not this forum-tarded.
I have had the Magna Flow Street catback system now since February and I am very satisfied with it. The initial impressions right out of the box showed that the craftsmanship of all the components were well thought out and well engineered. When installed, fit and finish are excellent as is overall form. Installation was in fact very easy and as you said, plenty of adjustment available. Sound and tone is excellent with virtually no noticeable drone in the cockpit. :first:

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP

Working on pics, I'll edit them in shortly hopefully. I'm usually not this forum-tarded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwbhfp9yl768n7l/Magnaflow Pull.mov?dl=0
Same setup. Same result. Couldn't be happier!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
very nice, they are a good seller, and not super radical, but wake the car up for those that want a little more

OP
OP
Jewishthunder

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
very nice, they are a good seller, and not super radical, but wake the car up for those that want a little more
Bingo. Plus, I figure once I put headers on down the road, this might keep it from being too horrifically loud. We will see if I go that route.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Great review. I've always run Magnaflow kits on my cars. Like you said the fit and finish of their products are top notch. They sound badass as well.

Here's their axleback on our Whipple powered 2015.
[ame]

For anyone interested in a Magnaflow system we're still running a customer loyalty sale on all Magnaflow products. Here's the details on how to save.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'm trying to decide between the MBRP Street or the Magnaflow Street. I promised the wife I would wait until after the Myrtle Beach Mustang week show where I can hear some in person. I'm not wanting to make a $1200 mistake based on $3 computer speakers.
I will say, I am leaning heavily towards the Magnaflow. Now if I could find someone in my area running the Magnaflow, I could pull the trigger now.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
That clip you posted OP just sold me on the Magnaflow street. I had been leaning that way anyway because I want something just slightly louder than stock and much deeper but most of the systems out there seem much too loud for my tastes. Street seems like the perfect balance.

OP
OP
Jewishthunder

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
That clip you posted OP just sold me on the Magnaflow street. I had been leaning that way anyway because I want something just slightly louder than stock and much deeper but most of the systems out there seem much too loud for my tastes. Street seems like the perfect balance.
That's exactly the thought process I went through. Deeper, better tone, no drone, and not obnoxiously loud.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
FYI. I just watched some video clips of the MF Street vs. the H or X pipe resonator delete using stock mufflers. MF sounded much deeper. So the cheap/inexpensive method is out for me.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
let me know, we have in stock and ridiculous pricing!

:)

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

:headbang:

I'm in Lake Worth and have them in stock. Stop on by :cheers:
Sponsored