Sponsored

Magnaflow Street Catback Review

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
let me know, we have in stock and ridiculous pricing!

:)
:headbang:

I'm in Lake Worth and have them in stock. Stop on by :cheers:
Thanks for responding guys. I'll be ordering a 2016 so will buy the Magna's later this year. UPRSteve do you guys do installation? I would do it on my own but I'm kinda lazy :eek:
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
let me know, we have in stock and ridiculous pricing!

:)
:headbang:

I'm in Lake Worth and have them in stock. Stop on by :cheers:
Thanks for responding guys. I'll be ordering a 2016 so will buy the Magna's later this year. UPRSteve do you guys do installation? I would do it on my own but I'm kinda lazy :eek:
We've got em in stock as well and include a free YDBT over the pant HJ with the purchase. :cheers:

Give us a shout and we'll be glad to take care of you.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
We do not. I will recommend Power By The Hour for installation.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
We've got em in stock as well and include a free YDBT over the pant HJ with the purchase. :cheers:

:cheers: hahahahahahah. Well done!!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

Lmfao! :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Mgsouthwest2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT C/S
Rather than starting another thread, I will just add to this older one. I ended up settling on the magnaflow street catback as well and I think it is perfect. It has plenty of volume outside the car but it is not obnoxious. The deep tone this system makes fits a mustang like a glove and is what I was looking for. You can hear the exhaust inside the car pretty much all the time but it is not overly loud nor is it annoying drone. It is just tone. You hear a nice low rumble that is also just what I was looking for. This system makes the car sound inside and out as mean as it looks. I love it.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
I know people have done a few reviews of this, but I felt the need to throw up my own. It'll be short and sweet.

Fitment - Perfect. Plenty of adjustment.

Sound - Cold, you get a little rasp. Warmed up it's perfect. Loud at WOT but maintains it's tone. Driving around town it's barely louder than stock which I couldn't be happier about. It has a great tone putting around town though.

Drone - None. Thank god. It's why I bought this exhaust hoping that it wouldn't drone. I've had 3 different cars that have fallen victim to some brutal drone, and this is not one of them. Finally.

Working on pics, I'll edit them in shortly hopefully. I'm usually not this forum-tarded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwbhfp9yl768n7l/Magnaflow%20Pull.mov?dl=0
Thanks for the kind words. We always love hearing feedback from our customers, good or bad, but reviews like this reflect exactly what we're going for with our exhausts. :cheers:

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Rather than starting another thread, I will just add to this older one. I ended up settling on the magnaflow street catback as well and I think it is perfect. It has plenty of volume outside the car but it is not obnoxious. The deep tone this system makes fits a mustang like a glove and is what I was looking for. You can hear the exhaust inside the car pretty much all the time but it is not overly loud nor is it annoying drone. It is just tone. You hear a nice low rumble that is also just what I was looking for. This system makes the car sound inside and out as mean as it looks. I love it.
Love hearing this, in addition to enjoying the OP's post from April. :headbonk:

Basically, it's nice to hear people enjoying MagnaFlow after a long week.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Will there be a Street Axle Back available anytime?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm pretty sure there's a part number earmarked for it, but I'll see if I can get more information from the production people.
Any updates? Looks like #19102 is out there.
Sponsored