Sponsored

Made the move to Florida!

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Thanks! We are in Parrish south of Tampa in a beautiful little gated community. Feels like i'm on permanent vacation now haha :thumbsup:

I will need to swing by your shop sometime for sure!
wow, you are my neighbor, im in bradenton, i moved from shitty ass long island ny just about 2 months ago...love it here..no state taxes ftw! taking some time to adjust to the damn heat, but its better now, august was brutal!
Sponsored

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Welcome to Florida.
Be aware of the little bugs you take out two at a time (Love Bugs). They eat paint even after they are dead. You'll want to wash them off daily when they are out. Thankfully should'nt see them again till spring.

kweeks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kevin
Vehicle(s)
S550
Welcome to sunny FLA. Enjoy the time of year and no snow. I've been down here for 25 years and don't regret a thing. By the way those huge flying roaches are called Palmetto bugs. Your wife will love them. :D
LOL yes, they are huge! welcome :cheers:

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Thanks! We are in Parrish south of Tampa in a beautiful little gated community. Feels like i'm on permanent vacation now haha :thumbsup:

I will need to swing by your shop sometime for sure!
Welcome to Florida! Join Florida S500 on facebook sometime! Most of the guys there are cool, a few douches. :ford:

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the move

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Wow, lots of new Floridians showing up. Sounds good to me. But to the OP a small question: Looking at all the stuff in the garage and the size of the rented truck I have to assume the truck was full of your stuff only..... Or am I wrong?

Anyway welcome and I hope you are finding things to your liking. Oh and in the upcoming elections please don't vote to make Florida more like Chicago.

OP
OP
TruBlue16

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Wow, lots of new Floridians showing up. Sounds good to me. But to the OP a small question: Looking at all the stuff in the garage and the size of the rented truck I have to assume the truck was full of your stuff only..... Or am I wrong?

Anyway welcome and I hope you are finding things to your liking. Oh and in the upcoming elections please don't vote to make Florida more like Chicago.
Thanks! You'd be surprised how much stuff you can fit in a 26 ft truck. We used every inch of space too haha

And I would rather suck on hot coals than cast a vote for corrupt Hillary! Trump 2016! :cheers:

Remedy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang convertable V6 051A Black
Belated welcome to Florida !! I'm up in Lakeland but pass through Parrish many weekends heading for the beach. BTW, Best beaches in Florida are from Anna Maria south ! Enjoy.

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Awesome! Now somebody give me a job in Florida so I can move there too.

OP
OP
TruBlue16

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Belated welcome to Florida !! I'm up in Lakeland but pass through Parrish many weekends heading for the beach. BTW, Best beaches in Florida are from Anna Maria south ! Enjoy.
Nice we just passed through Lakeland a couple days ago on the way to Orlando. We love the beach and have already visited a few nice ones. Plan on checking them all out eventually.

Why is it still so God damn hot? Lol
Are you serious? This weather is absolutely awesome now. AC is off and windows are open. I love messaging my friends and family back home in Chicago where its like 30-40 degrees and bragging about standing outside in my shorts :)

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Are you serious? This weather is absolutely awesome now. AC is off and windows are open. I love messaging my friends and family back home in Chicago where its like 30-40 degrees and bragging about standing outside in my shorts :)
i lived in ny my entire life, i was used to it being in the 20s by now, not the 80s..glad the humidity isnt as bad..im adjusting..still use the ac and cooled seats everyday..except in the morning where its a brisk 70 degrees..:lol:
Sponsored