Status
Not open for further replies.

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT / 68 Mustang Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
This isn't about me. It never was. This is about us. The world as a whole. It's about the inevitable evolution of our lives. And yes, you are trading one evil for another. A lesser evil. You have an opinion, we all do. Narrow minded is thinking we should stay in the dark ages with oil. If you aren't advancing, you are going backwards. This is the next logical step forwards. If you have a better option, I'd love to hear it. You'd be a rich man too! :like:
How could you possibly be so damn narrow minded that you could actually say it's a lesser evil? I seriously cannot comprehend the goggles folks wear to see the things outside reality they do. EV is brand new, and is absolutely destroying the very resources you speak of. You think it's gonna get better?? You think as more and more are built that it is going to improve?? Unless you plan on using a stagecoach and horses as transportation, oil is going nowhere. Those plastics in that fancy EV, the electrical shielding, the sealants are all petroleum. You think because it's powered by an Electrical motor that the world is going to stop the usage of oil. WTF planet are you living on? How you gonna mine? Shovel?

Fantastic strides have been made in ICE. Is there room for both? Of course. Is oil going anywhere within the next 100 years. Not a chance in hell. Unless you wanna wear gunny sacks for clothes, and create every life comfort out of wood, get used to petroleum being a huge part of your life.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I guess you've heard the saying the only constant is change. It's true. There will be some changes we don't like. I know that for sure. But this world isn't meant for change for one person. The Utilitarian Principle (Utilitarianism) comes to mind. You don't have to worry as much as the future generations do. The choices your generation made in the past are finally showing consequences. It will only get worse with time.
Fair enough. But can you say with full confidence now that this move to EVs isn't going to bring on some adverse consequences of its own? Are you forward-enough-looking to see that?

Norm

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Because more often than not the Mustang owner is a complete douchebag.
That would describe every s197/s550 owner in my neck of the woods. Except for me, haha. That's why I only hang out with Camaro/Porsche guys/gals.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebm

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Can we take the MachE mumbo jumbo to the ME website - this site is for ICE Mustangs.

Thank you.
:devil: :wink:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.