MACH 1 Vinyl ROOF WRAP

Robs Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1
like to know if anyone can Photoshop a black Vinyl roof wrap on a jet fighter gray Mach 1
Sponsored

OP
OP
Robs Mach1

Robs Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1
thank you i like it

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
I doubt if I’d do it to my new car, but worked well for the Cougar I had.

C022D1FF-38D2-430D-B59A-2295ED9AC224.jpeg

OP
OP
Robs Mach1

Robs Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1
should you go flat on the roof to match the hood strip

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
should you go flat on the roof to match the hood strip
I debated following the roof line with the hood style stripe with all 3 layers. But I fear you would have to continue it t the spoiler as well…. This would either be great or horrible!

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I debated following the roof line with the hood style stripe with all 3 layers. But I fear you would have to continue it t the spoiler as well…. This would either be great or horrible!
@1969 Mach posted his mod using the stripes from https://autodesign.shop/. I checked their offering for Mach 1 decals and it seems they offer the bonnet part long enough so you can either wrap it around or end it with the round end before the spoiler.

When asked if their colors would match the OEM decals colors, they replied that they may differ. Hard to say if it was because just to be on the safe side to not promise it, or if it really would differ. It would be pity to have to remove all OEM stripes just to replace them with the same ones because of the slightly different shade.

Sponsored

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2021 Mach 1 Chassis #4532
Vehicle Showcase
@1969 Mach posted his mod using the stripes from https://autodesign.shop/. I checked their offering for Mach 1 decals and it seems they offer the bonnet part long enough so you can either wrap it around or end it with the round end before the spoiler.

When asked if their colors would match the OEM decals colors, they replied that they may differ. Hard to say if it was because just to be on the safe side to not promise it, or if it really would differ. It would be pity to have to remove all OEM stripes just to replace them with the same ones because of the slightly different shade.
Ask them to send you a catalog it's sample in it because I change all my strips all match.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1

adeuel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

I ordered mine from there and they are not different shades, but slightly different material.
The matte of the aftermarket one is still smooth, but colored to look matte, where the matte of the OE hood stripe is rough.
It can look slightly different in different angle light, but not enough for me to worry about.
I don't even wash off the OPR off the paint or windshield. Lol

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have one on mine. I personally think its a must on white cars. It pops perfectly with the graphics and trim. Though I certainly would not go with Matte
Sponsored