Mach 1 Pricing = Invoice - 2%

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Canadian dealers have told me they were only allowed to order a single Mach 1, in some cases 2. After seeing all these orders being placed by a single dealership for Mach 1's.. wow I guess there are no limits in the US! Ford really gave us the shaft up here. There is a $13,000 MSRP price difference between a GT 301A PP MR AE ($55k) vs base Mach 1 600A ($68k) or... $15,000 with taxes. As much as I love the Mach 1 it's hard to justify the added cost. And for comparison a fully loaded GT 401A PP MR AE is around $61k MSRP. 🙄
That’s not Ford, that’s Canada.
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
That’s not Ford, that’s Canada.
No, it is Ford. Before I ordered my Mach 1, I just saw the car and was really excited and happy about it. After I ordered it and learned how Ford deals with non-US market, I know, my next car will not be Ford. It is amazing that even before delivering anything they managed that.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
That's nothing new sadly. I'm sure they have their reasons, like we could blame EU for the most part probably, due to emissions and homologation fees etc. I'm glad we can at least buy S550 here and that the amount of differences eventually got to a minimum - externally just mirrors and taillights, which I don't mind either.

Can't really blame the price much on Ford, it's state tax and emission fees, and shipping it here costs some too. Still mighty cheaper, better looking and better sounding than BMW M4.

Btw we can buy imported US Mach 1s here too for the same price as new ones, without warranty ofc.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Jay, Add that to my build please when my car gets there. I will forget otherwise.

Thanks, Michael

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
That's nothing new sadly. I'm sure they have their reasons, like we could blame EU for the most part probably, due to emissions and homologation fees etc. I'm glad we can at least buy S550 here and that the amount of differences eventually got to a minimum - externally just mirrors and taillights, which I don't mind either.

Can't really blame the price much on Ford, it's state tax and emission fees, and shipping it here costs some too. Still mighty cheaper, better looking and better sounding than BMW M4.

Btw we can buy imported US Mach 1s here too for the same price as new ones, without warranty ofc.
Do you ever sleep ? :crackup: It seems like you're always up and posting. :rockon::sunglasses:

Sponsored

Mrzero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AGT350
That is what I like about TX. 6.25% flat rate on the cash difference. One gets credit for the trade. $10 plate transfer fee. Done ! :party: :clap:
Here's a breakdown of California DMV fees. This is beyond "nickel and dimeing". What a joke.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Highway Patrol fee ? 🙄 :facepalm: Now that there is some serious shit sir .............. 🍩

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Highway Patrol fee ? 🙄 :facepalm: Now that there is some serious shit sir .............. 🍩
I don’t remember that one when I lived there. I did pay plenty of CA highway patrol fees in the form of no front plate tickets, tinted window tickets, excessive exhaust noise tickets, etc etc……………….. :cwl: