Sponsored

Mach 1 possible purchase

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Retired and wanting a toy. I found a white Mach 1, 2021, with 4,500 dollars of options. Price is what the MSRP is, 58,300. Is now the time to buy or what do you see the market ?
Thanks.
MSRP is a good deal in current times for a new Mach1. Most are getting over sticker.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Retired and wanting a toy. I found a white Mach 1, 2021, with 4,500 dollars of options. Price is what the MSRP is, 58,300. Is now the time to buy or what do you see the market ?
Thanks.
assuming you're not going to have to miss meals or sell your house to pay for it, DO IT.
i wouldn't encourage anyone to bankrupt themselves for a toy but tomorrow isn't guaranteed for any of us. within reason, live it up. and there are very few other things in life under $60k that you'll enjoy as much as this car.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
The devil is in the details. New or used. If used, how many miles? Any other fees, such as high doc fees, security engraving, required ceramic coating etc etc. That is, what is the out of the door total cost?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
assuming you're not going to have to miss meals or sell your house to pay for it, DO IT.
i wouldn't encourage anyone to bankrupt themselves for a toy but tomorrow isn't guaranteed for any of us. within reason, live it up. and there are very few other things in life under $60k that you'll enjoy as much as this car.
Unless you love dogs, or horses, cats......or various other animals.

Last edited:

Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Thanks.
As far as the market goes- They are having a very hard time producing cars this year. I'd be surprised if they catch up to 2021. The mach 1 is supposed to be a two year run, with lets say about 10k cars between the two years. Now many companies are announcing their pure v8's are going away. They are becoming hybrids or worse. There are probably only a couple years left to buy something like this. Once more people see the writing on the wall I suspect pure ICE enthusiast cars are going to get pretty desirable.

TLDR, if you want this, or something like it, buy now.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe what @Atlas1 was saying is that between a Mustang, private yacht or private jet, the first one is undoubtedly the best in fun for money ratio. :wink:
I’d much rather have my animals than ANY of that crap including my car.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
So, imo (which isn't worth much). By the time manufacturing and new prices come back down to making sense, there will be no New Mach 1s, and maybe not any new V8 cars. so you'll be buying used at that point, and with special performance models, it's like a box of chocolates.

There is a decent chance there will be very few if any retail M1s this year, and paying MSRP is a good bargain right now. By the time that is overpriced, you won't be a Mach still available to go for under MSRP.

Theoneriggs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Daytona 392, 2022 Ram Rebel, 2022 Mach 1
Paid $5k markup on mine. Zero regrets for many of the reasons members have outlined above.
1. Car is fun as hell
2. V8’s go away soon
3. Mach 1 goes away soon

I’f it ain’t gonna hurt you (cash wise) and it’s exactly what you are looking for. Get it. .1% chance you’ll regret it

Motorin Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M1355
Thanks.
I am going to be selling my 2021 FJG with under 3000 miles on her in about a month, just awaiting on my new ride to get here. PM me if you want some details.

BIGG_RIBB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
Don't snooze on that M1 if you really like it. I'm finding it nearly impossible to find anything going for MSRP right now. You won't regret it if you can afford the cost of ownership. Good luck!
Sponsored