Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
@Law_Stu my friend is in the process of moving to Houston. He ended up placing an order through Granger. It is only a 14 1/2 drive.
or get it transported. trucks run N/S all the time. At worst it needs to get sent to Chicago where it can hop the truck for Houston. What's ironic is that the auto-train with the Mustang on it would have trundled within 4 miles of the warehouse on it's way from Detroit to Iowa.

https://www.pickenskane.com/residential-movers/auto-movers/
Sponsored

Last edited:

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
If you order a 2022 when the banks open, we should see the car March/April.

Jay,

Can you give us an up-date on 2021 M1 built numbers or % with a breakdown of options and colors like you did a few times?

Thx in advance
Happy Granger Customer

Last edited:

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
Just adding some information to the puzzle on the cancelled HP cars. I don't think many folks ordering HP cars opted for the factory rear seat delete, but I know for a fact that the ford rear seat delete is on backorder until at least the end of December. I ordered ford's rear seat delete for our M1 last week and was told as much.

With that said, we put in an order for a second Mach 1 HP car Aug 30 with the rear seat delete option and have not (yet) been advised of any cancellation.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Just adding some information to the puzzle on the cancelled HP cars. I don't think many folks ordering HP cars opted for the factory rear seat delete, but I know for a fact that the ford rear seat delete is on backorder until at least the end of December. I ordered ford's rear seat delete for our M1 last week and was told as much.

With that said, we put in an order for a second Mach 1 HP car Aug 30 with the rear seat delete option and have not (yet) been advised of any cancellation.
Could you share part numbers for what you ordered? Is it a complete kit with everything needed to make the rsd look like it came from the factory?
On 21’s there’s an issue with a warning light after removing the belts I read about in another thread. Have you seen thought or thought about solutions?

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Jay,

Can you give us an up-date on 2021 M1 built numbers or % with a breakdown of options and colors like you did a few times?

Thx in advance
Happy Granger Customer

Of course! Here is a regional update for you!
Out of the 98 Mach 1 ordered in our region.
- 29 600A cars
- 69 700A cars
-51 of those are Manual
-47 of those are Automatic
Color Choices
-Race Red - 4
-Velocity Blue - 17
-Oxford White - 15
-Twister Orange - 3
-Shadow Black - 20
-Iconic Silver - 8
-Fighter Jet Grey - 29
-Grabber Yellow - 2
57 are Handling Package cars.

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
- 29 600A cars
- 69 700A cars
-51 of those are Manual
Color Choices
-Race Red - 4
-Velocity Blue - 17
-Oxford White - 15
-Twister Orange - 3
-Shadow Black - 20
-Iconic Silver - 8
-Fighter Jet Grey - 29
-Grabber Yellow - 2
Interesting how many are White and Black... I mean White looks tight on that car so i can understand. and a pretty even split on the trans choices that interesting too considering the Tremec. Sort of paints a picture as to how less influential the Tremec is to ordering selecting this trans

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
- 29 600A cars
- 69 700A cars
-51 of those are Manual
Color Choices
-Race Red - 4
-Velocity Blue - 17
-Oxford White - 15
-Twister Orange - 3
-Shadow Black - 20
-Iconic Silver - 8
-Fighter Jet Grey - 29
-Grabber Yellow - 2
so, the bottom 3 chosen colors are at the same number (almost) as the 4th lowest. and, imo, I think those three should be in the top 5, with white and JFG. Guess people don't like being flashy these days.

@Jay at Granger any idea if we'll ever be able to get numbers on the total production run nationwide?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
- 29 600A cars
- 69 700A cars
-51 of those are Manual
Color Choices
-Race Red - 4
-Velocity Blue - 17
-Oxford White - 15
-Twister Orange - 3
-Shadow Black - 20
-Iconic Silver - 8
-Fighter Jet Grey - 29
-Grabber Yellow - 2
I’m surprised at the number of HP cars.
the color breakdown is also interesting. Not as many FJG and silver as I would have guessed.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
so, the bottom 3 chosen colors are at the same number (almost) as the 4th lowest. and, imo, I think those three should be in the top 5, with white and JFG. Guess people don't like being flashy these days.

@Jay at Granger any idea if we'll ever be able to get numbers on the total production run nationwide?
I can check with Zach again, last time I asked it wasn't possible.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
Could you share part numbers for what you ordered? Is it a complete kit with everything needed to make the rsd look like it came from the factory?
On 21’s there’s an issue with a warning light after removing the belts I read about in another thread. Have you seen thought or thought about solutions?
I ended up ordering part M-6346612-GT, which is a complete factory kit. Shop around, some places have it much cheaper than others. I ordered mine from Lethal Performance.

Regarding that warning light - I am aware of it, and my plan is to leave as much of the seatbelt system as I can alone during the install. I am going to first try bubble wrap/secure what remains of the seatbelt under the seat delete shell. I am mainly doing the seat delete to keep a factory look while accommodating a 4 point roll cage since I am starting to be in need of a proper harness and HANS device system.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
... and a pretty even split on the trans choices that interesting too considering the Tremec. Sort of paints a picture as to how less influential the Tremec is to ordering selecting this trans
I can see why. A lot of us use it as a daily driver and occasionally on track (if at all). There seems to be a stick shift culture among the reviewers that is close to cult. Even those who have no beef with the automatic, will somehow say they prefer the Tremec. For them, they don't care about the issues of daily driving, such as stuck in a long traffic jam. The rest of us, who have to deal with the real world, are not tracking the car every second of the day and have to decide what is best for our bodies and psyche, may end up choosing the automatic. And as far as I know, the updated automatic (with a different torque converter and software) is one of the best ones short of a dst or pdk. That is why the majority of people who order Porsche sports cars, order the pdk and not the manual (with the same purists reviewers praising the manual transmissions)

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ended up ordering part M-6346612-GT, which is a complete factory kit. Shop around, some places have it much cheaper than others. I ordered mine from Lethal Performance.

Regarding that warning light - I am aware of it, and my plan is to leave as much of the seatbelt system as I can alone during the install. I am going to first try bubble wrap/secure what remains of the seatbelt under the seat delete shell. I am mainly doing the seat delete to keep a factory look while accommodating a 4 point roll cage since I am starting to be in need of a proper harness and HANS device system.
Looking forward to your install when it arrives. Please post up pics!
Sponsored