hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Parts bin car, and you got a parts bin cover. What's the problem ? 🤣
Parts bin nonsense. You’re a parts bin from your parents by your sour logic,yes?
Sponsored

Last edited:

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
So, bad news for some (me in particular) regarding the car cover. The Mach 1 Car Cover is INDOOR ONLY. So, if you want to have an outdoor cover, you're out of luck.

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Umm, the 2015 LE you picture with cover is the delivery cover. I may be incorrect here but I do know someone that can clarify... @PP0001
yes/correct, unique delivery cover though.
GT350s nor GT500s ever got that special delivery treatment.

As the Nubie on the block, here is my contribution to the cause:
VMR3Z-19A412-A (non HP flavor -Velocity Blue)

1617645562607.png
nice find!, i stopped off my local Ford Parts Shop and they showed me the same pic. looks like each mach1 will get their own exterior color specific cover and corresponding accent stripe color (orange, red or white). much better than the generic one color and silkscreened black ink covers that were provided for the BOSS302s and GT350s.

So, bad news for some (me in particular) regarding the car cover. The Mach 1 Car Cover is INDOOR ONLY. So, if you want to have an outdoor cover, you're out of luck.
all previous car covers provided are indoor use only as well. basically garage/dust covers but nice looking all the same.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see why it wouldn't. The bodywork is the same as GT, difference in front splitter or rear lip spoiler should be negligable for the stretchy cover. Ofc it's not for the HP cars.

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
A bit more than the cover we had hoped for and no storage bag...
That URL isn't opening for me...

Update... URL is now opening. Must have been doing some system update(s).

Last edited:

Grey-Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Just talked with the parts department at my dealership. They’re getting me a matching grey and orange one.
thanks for the tip hbash

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Just talked with the parts department at my dealership. They’re getting me a matching grey and orange one.
thanks for the tip hbash
Just like Rodney Dangerfield said...... "No respect, I don't get no respect"

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
I have some questions for those of you that do have various models of car covers. Just picked up my Mach 1 on Monday, safely tucked away in my garage. BUT garages are not always 100% safe so I am looking for a car cover. I like the idea of the Mach 1 color specific car covers being discussed in this thread but have questions.
1. Do the Ford covers offer any kind of protection above that of dust/dirt? No bicycles in garage but it is a garage and has normal garage "stuff" in it and with gravity in play, looking for a bit of protection.
2. It was stated that the Ford cover is an "inside" cover, which to me means it is lighter weight and not built to withstand snow/winds and all the outside elements. I am OK with that but their may be a time or 2 when I have a garage project and have to park outside for a weekend. Can this cover handle a couple weekends a year in the outside?

Appreciate any other cover recommendations based on my needs.
Sponsored