Mach 1 Car Cover

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Did you receive the wrong one initially, or did you get the correct one with your purchase?

Great to see the correct cover too - thanks for posting the images!
not my 2021 mach1, these pics were forwarded to me off of someone's FB account.
Nice cover. The only issue is that its indoor only.
correct, but i also thought covers were gonna be vehicle exterior color specific. by that i mean; 2021 Shadow Black with red accent stripe mach1 would have a black cover with red logo/writing, 2021 Velocity Blue with white accent stripe mach1 would have a blue with white logo/writing, 2021 Jet Fighter Gray with orange accent stripe mach1 would have a gray cover with orange logo/writing, etc ...guess not.

1617645562607.png

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
not my 2021 mach1, these pics were forwarded to me off of someone's FB account.

correct, but i also thought covers were gonna be vehicle exterior color specific. by that i mean; 2021 Shadow Black with red accent stripe mach1 would have a black cover with red logo/writing, 2021 Velocity Blue with white accent stripe mach1 would have a blue with white logo/writing, 2021 Jet Fighter Gray with orange accent stripe mach1 would have a gray cover with orange logo/writing, etc ...guess not.

1617645562607.png
I would have loved the cover with the Mach1 logo, but need all weather.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
About $600 with logo?
Yes. Mine showed up yesterday after saying it would ship on June 5th. After I unpacked it and opened it up I found the logo in the front. It said "Ranger". I called them immediately, the first woman I spoke to "said, hmmm I see right here its says you ordered the Mach 1 logo" I'll transfer you to shipping and they'll take care of you. The guy in shipping was a dick and tried to tell me I ordered the wrong thing. After he figured out I was having none of his bullshit he sent me a UPS label to ship it back and assured me they will correct it.
Never got a chance to try it on my car because the car is in a garage in Queens while my driveway gets redone.
Anyway the cover is very thin but all the reviews were very good so I guess I will see for myself. Probably only gonna use it in the winter when it will sit in my driveway for a few months hibernating.

Last edited:

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yes. Mine showed up yesterday after saying it would ship on June 5th. After I unpacked it and opened it up I found the logo in the front. It said "Ranger". I called them immediately, the first woman I spoke to "said, hmmm I see right here its says you ordered the Mach 1 logo" I'll transfer you to shipping and they'll take care of you. The guy in shipping was a dick and tried to tell me I ordered the wrong thing. After he figured out I was having none of his bullshit he sent me a UPS label to ship it back and assured me they will correct it.
Never got a chance to try it on my car because the car is in a garage in Queens while my driveway gets redone.
Anyway the cover is very thin but all the reviews were very good so I guess I will see for myself. Probably only gonna use it in the winter when it will sit in my driveway for a few months hibernating.
Sponsored