Sponsored

Mach 1 Belly Pan?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Hi just curious what the underside looks on the Mach 1, does the belly pan have brake cooling vanes or all flat, perhaps cause the cooling is done via the lower grill instead?

I am unable to see any Mach 1 underbody images on a lift etc.

Would love to see the exhaust setup as well.
Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
This isn't the full underside but here's pics of the inside of the front and rear fascia, taken at the Carlisle Ford Nationals. Should answer some of your questions about ducting.
DSC_8262.JPG

DSC_8261.JPG

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
from the video I seen of it, now removed, Its the exact one used on the Shelby's. Same front wheel wells too, if not very similar. Cant run the parts numbers from the Vins we have as of yet.

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Hi just curious what the underside looks on the Mach 1, does the belly pan have brake cooling vanes or all flat, perhaps cause the cooling is done via the lower grill instead?

I am unable to see any Mach 1 underbody images on a lift etc.

Would love to see the exhaust setup as well.
IMG_9883.jpg
IMG_9880.jpg
IMG_9885.jpg

M1 has a deflecting scoop on the lower control arm and under scoop on the belly pan.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Guys does it look like the front belly pan can be run on a P1 GT? I’m thinking of doing the face lift but I don’t think the adaptive cruise will work and I’m thinking the front marker/fog lights won’t work either but I’m not sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The shelby wheel well liners have smaller vents albeit both front and rear vs the mach 1 which has larger taller vents in the front (none in rear since it's base fenders not the vented shelby side fenders. , that's a very large belly pan covering more toward the rear vs base or pp1 mustangs. It even goes way past where the lower the k brace would be and has a full panel access door for oil filter access

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
The shelby wheel well liners have smaller vents albeit both front and rear vs the mach 1 which has larger taller vents in the front (none in rear since it's base fenders not the vented shelby side fenders. , that's a very large belly pan covering more toward the rear vs base or pp1 mustangs. It even goes way past where the lower the k brace would be and has a full panel access door for oil filter access
Yeah the pan is larger and extends further rearward. It supposed to better control the pressure under the car at speed. I wanting to see if someone can retrofit it to other models.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
from the video I seen of it, now removed, Its the exact one used on the Shelby's. Same front wheel wells too, if not very similar. Cant run the parts numbers from the Vins we have as of yet.
Different Wheel well liner

GT350 has vents on both front and rear and also smaller vent. the Mach 1 has a nice tall one in front with clean angles that gradually change size. Other thing is bolts probably do not even line up right, cause GT350 uses different Fender and bumper cover connection design.

Also no idea how the coolers are installed or set up inside the bumper cover yet, the Mach 1 has vanes for possibly radiators on the sides and the behind air then goes out those vents, the solid tube vane opening is the brake cooling one that is in the Mach 1 fender liner cut out as well.
vane.JPG

GT350 Fender Liner with smaller even shaped vents on both sides.

gt350.JPG

Mach 1 with single front vent.

splash 2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: