Sponsored

Lund Tune Help!!

Crreyes18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ruby Red 5.0 04 Lightning
I apologize for the long post

I need help, I know lunds service department is closed during the weekend so I am seeing if anyone has dealt with something like this before or has any ideas on what to do, I have tried to reflash a few times and have made sure my battery is charged. So my issue is I installed and download my lund tune this morning and followed all the steps well when I go to turn the car it Idles for about 3 seconds and then shuts off completely. Not to sure what is going and I don't have a check engine light and the Ngauge is telling me there are no codes being thrown. Please help. thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Crreyes18

Crreyes18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I returned the car to stock and reloaded the lund tune a twice with the same issue. Haven't tried turning the car on stock because I installed a 2018 intake manifold on it so I don't want to turn on the engine with a stock tune and the new manifold as I'm not sure if it will cause any more issues

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Who installed the manifold? Might be a leak somewhere. Are you using lockouts?

OP
OP
Crreyes18

Crreyes18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My buddy and I installed the manifold this morning followed all the steps properly, yeah I'm using lockouts

OP
OP
Crreyes18

Crreyes18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so I returned the the tune back to the stock tune and the car turned on and runs, so I'm thinking it might be the tune but I'm not sure anyone got any ideas?
Sponsored