Sponsored

Lund Racing N Gauge

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
our batch of mini usb's came in, all the orders from the past few days shipped with them already in the packets, and those that messaged me are getting a cable sent to them

again, no charge!!!

:)
Sponsored

SaGa6G

i just want boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT A6
so after going through all 28 pages Im still a bit uncertain on a couple things. The Ngauge lethal and beef are selling are strictly lund tunes only? if I've read correctly the ngauge tune files are made through hptuners? i wouldn't be able to dyno tune with a local tuner that uses hptuners? we have some good ones around here. is there a generic ngauge that does accept any hptuners tunes?

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
so after going through all 28 pages Im still a bit uncertain on a couple things. The Ngauge lethal and beef are selling are strictly lund tunes only? if I've read correctly the ngauge tune files are made through hptuners? i wouldn't be able to dyno tune with a local tuner that uses hptuners? we have some good ones around here. is there a generic ngauge that does accept any hptuners tunes?

Yes, I have a generic one, but I don't know if there is any difference to the ones you get from Lund.

You can get a generic one directly from HP Tuners, but you should know that this stuff is still very much in the beta stage. You should double check your local guy knows his way around the 2015 ECM, it's not the same as the copperhead ECM in the 14's and earlier.

Also the generic one does not come with any tunes or log configuration files, so you'll need to get your local guy to give you a config file for logging.

I bought a generic one and the HP Tuner software because the pro's like Lund lock their tunes, so if you like to tinker, you won't be able to with a locked tune.

SaGa6G

i just want boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I have a generic one, but I don't know if there is any difference to the ones you get from Lund.

You can get a generic one directly from HP Tuners, but you should know that this stuff is still very much in the beta stage. You should double check your local guy knows his way around the 2015 ECM, it's not the same as the copperhead ECM in the 14's and earlier.

Also the generic one does not come with any tunes or log configuration files, so you'll need to get your local guy to give you a config file for logging.

I bought a generic one and the HP Tuner software because the pro's like Lund lock their tunes, so if you like to tinker, you won't be able to with a locked tune.

Thanks Plimmer, that answers most of my questions. Do you know if I can install other tunes on the Lund racing ngauge that didn't come from Lund racing?

RaceRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT 6 Speed
Thanks Plimmer, that answers most of my questions. Do you know if I can install other tunes on the Lund racing ngauge that didn't come from Lund racing?
Lund tune and their ngauge lock out other tuners.

HP Tuners' version of the ngauge is open to other tuners.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Not completely correct. Hp tuners will tune hp tuners. Lund uses their own proprietary software and flash using the gauge. That's why a Lund gauge is locked to Lund. Lund is the one who made all this possible and got the ball rolling and making the ngauge a possibility.

SaGa6G

i just want boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info guys.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I saw someone had a video on the N Gauge and was scrolling through settings I saw it show COLOR can the color be changed to PINK ? Thank you , Wendy

RaceRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT 6 Speed
Not completely correct. Hp tuners will tune hp tuners. Lund uses their own proprietary software and flash using the gauge. That's why a Lund gauge is locked to Lund. Lund is the one who made all this possible and got the ball rolling and making the ngauge a possibility.
My statement is completly correct as stated. Period!

With HP Tuners' ngauge you can use ANY custom tuner with HP Tuners' software.

With Lunds' ngauge you are married to Lunds' tune.

Sponsored

tweekdout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 6m
So these are unlocked tunes that you can tweak parameters on?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Anyone tried mounting the ngauge in the driver's side vent on a non pp? Would prefer to have it angled towards me and use the centre vent for ac.

I saw one in an article on a SEMA mustang but couldn't find it when I looked recently. Trying to figure out if it would work without much modification.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
I got my tune loaded this weekend, holy crap there's so many options in general. I wish there was a user guide.
Does anyone know where to get explanation of all the features of the Ngauge? There are six lcd lights on the top and have no clue what they are for. I do have one on that is green most of the time. I guess that is good.
Sponsored