LUND is making it HAPPEN

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I don't get it. Drive what you like right? I'd get a Mustang even if it was slower, and if I go to drag and I lose I'm not going to feel bad about owning a Mustang.
:shrug:

It's telling though that they have to compare GT's to the ZL1 and not the SS which is a better comparison.... even still, they shouldn't feel bad about it. If anything they should be happy. The 2018 Mustangs beating their Camaros means the 2019 Camaro will be even better and probably beat the Mustang.
Speed matters most to the camaro guys since many of their homes are on wheels.
Sponsored

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
The 2018 Mustangs beating their Camaros means the 2019 Camaro will be even better and probably beat the Mustang.
For one the new Mustang vs the Camaro is so close its basically a drivers race. Secondly on the tracks the Camaro is still a good bit better.

2019 Camaro will get the 10 speed and HP bump. Increasing its edge even more.

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue GT 1194 RWHP
car

WOW went over to camero6 forum those guys are mad over there!!!! lol

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
The issue is, some people are unrelenting in matters of opinion. If it's their opinion, it is fact. Therefore, anything that anyone else thinks, is wrong. I would never bother to drum up a conversation over there solely because of that pervading attitude. I can appreciate all things automotive, some can't... The cars are fairly evenly matched, fact. The Camaro still holds an edge, fact. The Mustang is the better car, opinion. I'll take a Mustang please.

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
To drive the point home, here is the level of absolute disregard for fact or logic we are dealing with...

"I disagree. I think Chevy would still be awesome even if there was no Mustang. Just because the Mustang is present doesn't automatically mean that it's existence is necessary for the Camaro to survive and continually improve."

This fella just stated that a car that was only created to compete with the Mustang (and has quite literally not survived at one point), would still be improving with out the presence of said competitor. Holy hell.

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Im up here in Canada but isnt it general knowledge if everyone wants a golden timeslip Atco has the mineshaft air to do it in? Correct me if im wrong.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
For one the new Mustang vs the Camaro is so close its basically a drivers race. Secondly on the tracks the Camaro is still a good bit better.

2019 Camaro will get the 10 speed and HP bump. Increasing its edge even more.
Which Camaro, the ZL1 or the SS?
And base GT or GT with PP and magneride?

Genuine question, I don’t know the answer.

In regards to the track statement.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
The issue is, some people are unrelenting in matters of opinion. If it's their opinion, it is fact. Therefore, anything that anyone else thinks, is wrong. I would never bother to drum up a conversation over there solely because of that pervading attitude. I can appreciate all things automotive, some can't... The cars are fairly evenly matched, fact. The Camaro still holds an edge, fact. The Mustang is the better car, opinion. I'll take a Mustang please.

Again I really don’t know much about camaros because they don’t interest me. So the camaro still hold an edge- the SS or the ZL1?

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
"Hey let me race no one on the freeway. Look i just ran a 10.42 according to my computer. Boom did it again and again. No way an e85 5.0 is keeping up with me."
He's a special kind of special.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Or a section 8 project like blaqholes! Lol. He did say if ford comes out with the GT500 he'll get one. That must be some car port he has at his apartment lol.
That does not make sense though he continues to call the entire S550 platform a failure and complete trash. Just another lie to make it seem like he is not a psychopath I guess. It’s the typical “competition is great” line people toss out to reel in the stupid comments they make.

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
Which Camaro, the ZL1 or the SS?
And base GT or GT with PP and magneride?

Genuine question, I don’t know the answer.

In regards to the track statement.
SS vs GT. Ford came a long way. The new 18s are awesome. Liek I said damn near even with the SS in a straight line. Camaro on track is still a bit ahead. Better chassis, lower weight. more torque.

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
Or a section 8 project like blaqholes! Lol. He did say if ford comes out with the GT500 he'll get one. That must be some car port he has at his apartment lol.
Hahah thats what got me banned from camaro6g! I called him out for having his 2 cars in a section 8 housing complex

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
Head of the table just removed the video. I kept arguing with him in the comments about lunds pass. He said No way it was running a 11.3 with e85/tune and wheel setup. He said 12.1 and i told him that that was the stock pass. Then i posted the video in the comments, he ignored the run and the time, i called him out and the video is now gone lol
Sponsored