Sponsored

LUND is making it HAPPEN

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Head of the table just removed the video. I kept arguing with him in the comments about lunds pass. He said No way it was running a 11.3 with e85/tune and wheel setup. He said 12.1 and i told him that that was the stock pass. Then i posted the video in the comments, he ignored the run and the time, i called him out and the video is now gone lol
At least you got a response...he just straight up deleted my comment.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It's somewhat torturous that the dumbest people will never realize how dumb they are.

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Evidently someone recently went 11.84 bone stock in an SS. I can't imagine a 3.55 A10 GT not matching or beating that, but for now, it is what it is. Hell, I'd love to see one decent run out of a manual. I think they'll hit 11s too.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Evidently someone recently went 11.84 bone stock in an SS. I can't imagine a 3.55 A10 GT not matching or beating that, but for now, it is what it is. Hell, I'd love to see one decent run out of a manual. I think they'll hit 11s too.
A stock manual hit 11's? Not even in your dreams!

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Can we please not make it Mustang vs Camaro thread or comment specific individuals on other forums.

Both cars are great let's keep it at that.
Get the Camaro trolls out of here and you have a deal.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
The SS still holds an edge. The ZL1 is on a whole different level.
The SS 1LE, and that is on a road course. The SS 1LE vs 18 GT 10AT on the drag strip looks like the edge will be slightly in the Mustang's favor right now. I don't expect this to last with the upcoming Camaro revamp.

Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
When he says the SS still holds an edge we're talking maybe a tenth or two in the 1/4 mile so far since no one has beat the SS' hero run from almost 2 years ago which no else else on Camaro6 has beat.

Around the track I suspect both cars are close enough that regular people would not be able to drive both cars to max potential lap times.
The scientist in me says data points that are far from the average and not repeatable can be thrown out. They are flukes. ;)

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Funny all this bench racing and insecurity!

Just remember this.
When you argue with an idiot, you have two idiots arguing.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Exactly what I want too that's why I'd want more people to run more stock runs then we can call our cars super cars like the Camaro guys lol. If ecobeast can run a 12.1 then someone like [MENTION=15685]bluebeastsrt[/MENTION] can get us that .3 we need. If you see him at Atco ask him to let you run his car lol.
Itll be better when he gets a little more seat time. And does it on his own. Then the Camaro guys won’t be oh well. It was one guy in someone else’s car.

Hey guys,

I order a GT with a A10 and Magneride and I'm close to Atco Dragway. I will give you some numbers as soon as it opens up again next year. I'm sure I can get it into the 11.80 range stock with cool weather. I do have a Cobra Jet that I compete with in NHRA that runs 8.50's, so it may not count as I am not the average driver, but after reading some of this thread I just had to chime in.

Its quite entertaining, but...... I know some may not believe this, the 18 is underrated. I have got in trouble leaking inside info in the past, but since the 18 has been out for a a while I can tell you that the 3rd gen 5.0 make 470 plus. Ford's reason was most likely a marketing decisions.

I don't get on here often, but I will be sure to post numbers when the track opens again.
Itll go 11.7 in perfect conditions. The trap speed is obviously there.

Last edited:

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
The SS 1LE, and that is on a road course. The SS 1LE vs 18 GT 10AT on the drag strip looks like the edge will be slightly in the Mustang's favor right now. I don't expect this to last with the upcoming Camaro revamp.
The Mustang has trap locked up, and so far the Camero has ET. Quicker is faster in a drag race. if someone can wheel the stick well enough, or get an auto to 60' better than a 1.8, the Mustang will be the car to beat. People need to get their asses to the track and get that seat time in.
Sponsored